What are you working on currently? (2022)

my first game with my own scripts lmao

10 Likes

Wave Collapse Function!
Seed = 1

Seed = math.pi

Seed = 922

15 Likes

i made a legendary blue mushroom. stories say it can read your mind if you look at it long enough

bongo

20 Likes

Do you have the link to the game? It looks really promising, and reminds me of Jailbreak’s style!

1 Like

Don’t quit, you can’t expect or push yourself to reach all of your goals in one year. It takes time. Games that you see on the front page haven’t always been there, and has gone through stages of the game to get to where it is now! Practice makes perfect and every developer should remember that.

2 Likes

Small cliffside showcase

35 Likes

I’m sorry…

I’m sure you’re really good at developing. Maybe your goals were a bit too bold? With regards to your phases - That’s ok. It’s somewhat normal. It’s fine to take breaks because developing can be a lot at times. A good help would be working on some small projects instead of doing one big one. I suggest you don’t quit because you have this whole forum of friendly developers to help you. But, I’ll support your decision either way.

Good luck!

5 Likes

You need to choose a singular game to work on and stick with it until it’s finished, bouncing from project to project is never going to work.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s kinda my workflow though… I’ll work with a project for a while, get bored, and then work on a new one for a while, over and over.

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ve been developing (on and off) for 3-4 years with no real progress.

1 Like

It has to be what you’ve been putting in those 3-4 years, if you’ve learnt everything needed to achieve your goals, then why not get started? If not, try to learn all the skills necessary to reach your goal. It’ll take time but you’ll eventually reach it, just don’t give up!

1 Like

Updated my procedural tile terrain system! it looks way better now

… and this is how it actually looks :skull_and_crossbones:

This doesn’t use mesh deformation (since it might be unefficient), and I am going to use this for my upcoming game, so mostly likely no.

it works with these tile sets above, and these 2 textures (one for Side and one for top part). All I need to do is placing the blocks. Script does the rest of the jobs.

30 Likes

You could make like a world building game with that.

3 Likes

Wow! You amaze me every time, keep it up!

4 Likes

Super roblox maker! A game where you make a 3d platformer?

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
My team is working on Bloxtopia: A massively multiplayer city-building and management game, powered by a player-driven, global economy.

Follow @PlayBloxtopia and join our Discord for sneak peeks! :rocket:

Here’s our first preview of what’s to come:

43 Likes

No way, is that SIMCITY in Roblox!?

3 Likes

It’ll be much more than SimCity!! We’re doing a very unique approach to the city-building genre :smiley:

7 Likes

NPC Head piece for a new solo project Horror game I am working on…

Don’t let it catch you…

Angle1

17 Likes

I like this… very much. Amazing work on the hand-painted texture!