What are you working on currently? (2023)

Working on a tower obby game! I haven’t released a game yet, but I have a good feeling about this one. Why do I not release games?
Because they are never quite ready.

3 Likes

Really nice. I have to ask, did you use tweening to move the NPC’s?

This is quite therapeutic. I love the visualizations!

had to make a new city

6 Likes

Yep, used tweeting on the server. I’m trying to work on doing it on the client but it’s not a priority.

Working on a new UI built with Fusion for Form Embedder.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Model of the Day 36
Wooden door

Portfolio: https://kristinaportfolio.carrd.co/

4 Likes

this is so snappy!! love it!!

7 Likes

Ball rolling, now with interactive music. What’ll they think of next?

26 Likes

vietnam war flashbacks to Rolling Green Galaxy

This looks awesome, what game is this for?

1 Like

Currently try to improve animation on combat turn-base system and certain visual effect

9 Likes

Thanks! It’s for a 3D platformer game I’ve been (slowly) working on called Roblox Origins. I’ve posted about it a few times on past WAYWOC threads.

2 Likes

I have been working on a house for the last couple of days. The back needs a bit more detail, I will work on that.

How good is this house? (exterior)

0 voters

3 Likes

A basic UI with my 3d model from my previous updates for my ODST Halo 3 Menu

6 Likes

A navigation tool UI. The idea is that the player gets to use this to navigate when their visions are impaired in-game (i.e. smoke screens, underwater, driving without direct sight)

16 Likes

The piano/keyboard UI in my experience is good as-is, but it’s way too small to play it on mobile devices/touchscreens. I don’t know if I overdid it, but I made a new, larger version to fix this. From my testing, it feels like the keys are just large enough to press with my thumbs.

I think I might be able to script it so the dark/sharp keys shrink horizontally when it detects something other than touch input, so they look more like a real keyboard when they don’t need to be as large.

Which piano roll interface do you prefer?
  • New/large (top)
  • Current/small (bottom)

0 voters

A backrooms experience! I am working on it a long time ago, but now I’m working hard to achieve some “realism”:

Do you mind making a feedback about it?

2 Likes

Building a Target style store with a warehouse style interior.

24 Likes

Looks good, maybe try messing around with the lighting though.