What are you working on currently? (2023)

played with ColorCorrection and legacy lighting

17 Likes

Grass

7 Likes

FL studio producer edition, sorry for late response.

2 Likes

Night Light Vibe

5 Likes

the camera effects are cool and also i like how you made your own grass instead of just roblox’s and how it reacts when you step on it. it reminds me of hello neighbor for some reason which i dont love that game but still this is cool

2 Likes

After 7 months of lack of updates, I decided to rebrand and upgrade to Model → Plugin :happy4:

Any feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

Cant you bake the textures as images and then export them into roblox?

Very organized and well thought out! Great job friend! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve shown my functioning queue lines previously, but today, I added more functionality to them (as sloppy and badly-coded as it is). For one, the player can leave the queue at any time (though they get stuck in it if they try to do so while the server script is also moving them to the next spot in line) through a small GUI that slides onto the left side of the player’s screen, and…

…yes, you can almost place orders now; Though there isn’t an actual menu yet, approaching the register while another character is standing behind it will cause them to ask if you’d like anything to eat, followed by a menu sliding onto the screen from the bottom. (You aren’t stuck when this window appears; If you take too long to order or click the “leave” button at the top-left corner, it will slide back off the screen, and you will, almost fittingly, slide down the right side of the queue line.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted in here.
I made a tutorial obby game to figure out the basics. I got like 5 stages done and planning to add more stages in the game. This won’t be released to the public since it’s just me figuring out the engine.

1 Like

Recently I’ve been working on my building skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I figure out where to go next with Neo Pacifica, I kinda… started another project. Hopefully this one’s less… huge.

4 Likes

A player grabbing system I made a while back for my current game that I really need to start working on again.

GIF:
Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp

9 Likes

Wild west commissions

9 Likes

The Mary’s restaurant may have the best restaurant cup in a game, but let’s not forget that it’s still a fast food restaurant, and thus has to have more than just beverages. Here’s the first food item, :fries:french fries!

Obviously, the colors used here are placeholders. as the model is still a work-in-progress, but does this look good? The fries are cubes, but that’s done so I can dedicate more polygons to the container itself.

1 Like

I think it looks great! Just add some salt specks to the fries and you’re good to go.

I remember looking at your progress almost a year and a half ago, you came a long way.

2 Likes

generic dinner table with stock image background of Italy

9 Likes

Thanks! I’ll texture the container and fries sometime. For now, though, the fries are now in Roblox Studio:
My models are normally medium-poly, usually being made of over 1,000 polygons by the time they’re imported (after being simplified, too), but these fries are impressively low-poly for my standards! (I personally don’t like when Roblox experiences look jagged and almost amateurish, but I’ve somehow made a mesh that doesn’t look too bad or sharp-edged.)

For example, large fries are only 354 polygons, but since the container uses double-sided polygons, its triangle count is doubled. Even taking that into consideration, it’s only 446 polygons; I guess this shows how well I’m starting to optimize my models.

It’s very good to hear that someone has been checking out my updates for a while; Thank you! I hope my future updates are interesting, and that I can continue to improve my experience…

1 Like

sometimes not creative names are de most originals

you should to make a yandere simulator