What are you working on currently? (2023)

It looks great! Good job, that’s actually something that’s very hard to do, how did you do that in the first place?

(You should’ve written “Stop posting about Baller”, or “ Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you? I’m gonna make them give back our past.”)

Some sneak peeks for my game Empire:

3 Likes

The customization is awesome but why ability to change tyre colors? Some players will probably make the most goofy looking cars possible with that

this is the most unique concept ive ever seen

I made a GTA 5 Type store robbery

You need to aim at the cashier long enough until the intimidation bar is full and you can shoot around the cashier to make the process go quicker.

Also not included in the video if you kill the cashier you have to manually rob the cash register so there are multiple ways of doing this robbery

2 Likes

I am currently working on a first person action adventure horror game known as “CLASSROOMS.”
CLASSROOMS is my first major game project and it’s the first game I’m working on legitimately. I’ve made various other games before. Back then, I thought they looked pretty good. No one played them. In reality, they looked worse than bad. Right now I am learning how to code with Lua and the basics of the Lua programming language. Hopefully his will be a good first person horror game. This game has some inspirations from various other games but uses zero concepts or assets from them. This game will be a solo project with 0% free models inserted from the toolbox. All models will be made by me.

View the DevLog for CLASSROOMS: Working on a Game! | DevLog - #3 by TotallyBlackwolf

Here is an image of my progress so far

(Temporarily returning to this place)

Important note:

this might probably be an end to me of using roblox, temporarily

why?

because I have entrance exams

and furthermore

to all people who use windows 32 bit still
The Spy - Gentlemen, Syncronise Your Death Watches - YouTube

12 Likes

Making YouTube Vides, almost at 200 subs as of this post.

2 Likes

totally not inspired by Avatar

9 Likes

That’s so cool!

Which Avatar? I never saw that, I only watched the first

Also, I saw this:
Seems a bit suspicious to me

Currently, I am working on a set of contracted building commissions!
The theme is an apocalyptic abandoned city. First time I’ve created such a thing so I’m very excited to see what the future brings, so far I’ve had a very fun time!

12 Likes

Subnautica looks a bit sus

1 Like

looks great! bet it’ll rock once you finish!

reminds me of Bear(ALPHA) and Bear*

looks amazing!

Springbonie Puppet WIP (also PLEASE give constructive criticism, I want to become better at solid modeling (unions) so any criticism helps!)

(this is for a FNaF fangame)

2 Likes

Working On Browser Game RoSearch ShowCase V0.03

• Wow
  • Cool
  • Ok
  • Bad
  • Ugly

0 voters

Hmm… what can I say…?

Stylized rocks.

10 Likes

I’ve been working super hard on a stylish menu set and it’s nearly complete, so I’ve been working with my team of translators to start using Roblox’s localisation tools! So happy to offer my game to international players who speak various languages :grin:

:es:

:cn:

:ru:

20 Likes

Recreating 2007- 2008 Roblox that is 100% accurate

Been procastinating hard after I last posted in 2022’s WAYWOC, but I managed to muster up enough willpower to continue working on my car game project.

Recently I’ve spent some time tweaking the handling of the sedan, getting rid of lag and making visual effects for collisions, lights, skidding, scraping and water.

Still have lots of things left to do, like making a proper map and a new sedan model.

You can try it out here.

17 Likes