What are you working on currently? (2023)

Created an announcement for release video trailer :eyes:

The game has been in development for a LONG time and is very ambitious… First started back in summer 2017 on and off, but this finishing release update has been in progress for roughly 9 months.

8 Likes

Truck’s coming along! Just needs an interior & detailing + the back window. How’s it lookin’?

10 Likes

hmm yes comic sans, the most awesome font to script with

1 Like

how do you blur just the background of the frame? as it looks really dang cool!

1 Like

this looks cool, how similar do you think this will be to the sims 4?

1 Like

(I’ve already posted this here {again} but why not here too {again})

So, I’ve put everything together, and here’s what it looks like so far!

All I need now is to optimize some code and it’ll be ready :grin:

7 Likes

:cn: :crossed_swords: IV

36 Likes

Today in Project Badlands (Potential late cyberpunk/early stages of apocalypse roleplay?) - Ice cold soda, anyone?

9 Likes

That looks beautiful. Love the style! Keep it up friend! :smiley:

1 Like

Finally decided to work on my farming game again:

Any Thoughts?

7 Likes

Wow it’s great!
Only a few things tho, first:
The market is a bit too small, I think you should make it look more like:

And the trees have little variety, if you add a bit more to them (slight change of colour, slightly taller ones etc.) it would look better, and when you were in build mode the barn went over your head like you were in it, I think you should fix that

Otherwise it’s great!

2 Likes

Such an interesting concept!

Are you planning on releasing this? And if so do you have a discord server or somewhere where I can track the progress of this?

3 Likes

No Discord Server yet. I have my Roblox group and my YouTube channel where I announce stuff.

Also expect some sort of demo soon.

1 Like

I’ve been working on this little horror project for several days.

(this amazing dog model was made via meta-balls in blender hence why it looks so bad)

It is meant to look a bit like the N64 graphics; although it is pretty apparent I break many of those restrictions.

13 Likes

Working on an open source building system:

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 8.45.18 PM

So far I’ve made the UI and Instance structure for the data about the models.

Edit:

Should finish up this small project soon!

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 10.52.10 PM

There are a lot of features I plan to add but most of the basic stuff is done. The rest might take me a bit though (smart placement boxes, automatic thumbnail generation with viewport frames, etc).

4 Likes

More props as I figure out what the heck I’m doing game & map-wise

11 Likes

RO-270 is an election simulator game where you have to gain as much electoral votes as it takes to win the presidency. Alpha Testing out now

Battle for states, invest in groups for a slight chance at donations from anonymous donors, and take the White House in any strategy you see fit. Take California, Texas, New York for the big electoral points, or go for all of the small states instead!

7 Likes

I’m trying to learn how to model more trees at the moment. After doing that the map will look fairly different.

2 Likes

learning how to model more trees, how does this look?

in-game:

6 Likes

They do look great! You might want to make the branches stick more to the side tho

2 Likes