What are you working on currently? (2023)

this has been done millions of times before but i still think its cool (sorting algorithm visualization)

19 Likes

Auto Tool Rename Plugin – Seeking Feedback on its Utility

1 Like

A delivery tycoon sorta game

7 Likes

Realistic Simulation on How delivery man deliver package at my home

3 Likes

Whoa! Dude this looks really freakin cool. Nice Job :+1:t5::clap:t5:. By the way, I have a question. How did you start creating the city map layout like that?. Like did you use current satellite images on brick part to decal size it? or did you like kept looking back and forward between google earth, and on roblox studio to build it?. Because I’m trying to recreate the Manhattan map on roblox studio. But I’m having a struggle time on how to start it. And I’m trying to find ways how I can able to build things more easier

Hi all, so I finally got this to a state in which it can be put out there.
I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback on anything and everything!
Chimps: The Sanctuary [BETA] - Roblox

3 Likes

I’m making another Minecraft clone. It’s way better than the previous one but doesn’t have everything yet.

worked on this little industrial section, added a few more buildings. might do interiors soon idk

3 Likes

I only use reference images, that’s it

1 Like

Not done)

16 Likes

Oh okay. Good to know. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Working on a tower obby game! I haven’t released a game yet, but I have a good feeling about this one. Why do I not release games?
Because they are never quite ready.

3 Likes

Really nice. I have to ask, did you use tweening to move the NPC’s?

This is quite therapeutic. I love the visualizations!

had to make a new city

6 Likes

Yep, used tweeting on the server. I’m trying to work on doing it on the client but it’s not a priority.

Working on a new UI built with Fusion for Form Embedder.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Model of the Day 36
Wooden door

Portfolio: https://kristinaportfolio.carrd.co/

4 Likes

this is so snappy!! love it!!

7 Likes