What are you working on currently? (2023)

Ok, when will this open?

Also can I trust you?! You are not from the @Roblox Staff, so is this true?!

Its opening on March 1, also I’m the one putting it all up together, sorry if you meant the official Roblox event another way.

Oh ok! Do people have to be in that before Match 1? Or will it open March 1 and can get in after?

1 Like

:eyes:
Screenshot_20230209_033454

11 Likes

I would like to participate! Time to get another giftcard past all my dead and redeemed gift cards. (I think I redeemed approximately 100 giftcards :shock:)

3 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Making progress… :eyes:

5 Likes

Some commissions

36 Likes

Since this year I’m not tight budgets, the winner will just receive 10k, but they get honorary stuff like permanent VIP access to watch other people perform, and their own very special role in the Roblox group.

2 Likes

working on new stuff for my horror game

8 Likes

How do you get selected to make events for Roblox?

Small project I’m working on :happy2:

20 Likes

that doenst look like roblox
Is it?

can i remake old roblox in It?

cozy kotatsu room

23 Likes

You would need to apply to become an event organizer in order to release events in the community events for some reason. Plus you have to be 16, which is kind of a stupid rule.

Not sure what you mean by old Roblox, but you can build inside the game while also scripting parts inside the game to make them work, although you can’t take too long. Usually the accepted use of time is 2 minutes.

so i can like insert free models or my own models?

It depends on the model, if you wanted to do that, my team would have to manually investigate it to see if it was a stolen model and if there are any viruses inside the model that may potentially hack the game.