What are you working on currently? (2024)

I’m just making updates on my Realistic Ragdoll Simulator. nothing much other than that and working on a horror game that my Best Friend made. I’m not even looking forwards to so many goals, I’m just here to enjoy my life to be honest…

1 Like

Cool!!! Reminds me of this!

1 Like

I have bee working on No-Mans-Sky in Roblox. Yeah. Completely randomly generating planets with ecosystems.

9 Likes

Woah this is making my eyes hurt. This is awesome keep it up

1 Like

It’s just an average open-world anime fighting game sort of like DemonFall. I’ve got the map 75% done.
Underwater Decoration:

Port:

Mountain:

Inside the Forest:

The entire map:

I’ve also only got 55% of all the models, weapons, and other things that are supposed to be in the game done.

4 Likes

Currently working on a working iPhone 15 Pro, abandoned my old project of the iPhone 14 Pro.
Not my model but here are some clean shots of it. Planning to make it 1:1 like an operating system, quite the challenge but I’ve seen some people make Windows remakes that almost work just like an actual Windows PC.

6 Likes

X-100

2 Likes

There are 4 things I’m currently working/planning to work on:

1. A map that’s centered around the Bunny Roped gear and its glitches for Unintentional Mobility. Still needs a lot of work, and further understanding of the roped’s quirks, because as you’ll see in the video, it’s pretty janky when bouncing off of ramps (sometimes it’ll bounce off with a lot of height, other times no).

Map progress so far (youtube.com)

1. Another map (smaller) for Unintentional Mobility but this time it’ll be centered around the All-American Roped gear and its glitches (it plays very similar to the Bunny Roped but it has faster speed and less regular jump height). Nothing has been done in studio yet, but I’ll be sketching out the design for it later.

2. The instructions for Unintentional Mobility; It’s a game of mine that is centered around glitches (same ones as seen with the Bunny Roped), specific glitches, and these glitches appear to be under researched, leaving me having to figure out almost everything on my own and sort them out. Well, there happens to be a few tricks/gears I need to further research, and there are some I’ve yet to come across, which means the work is never ending. (all in vain too, because nobody is going to read a 124-page document just so they can play a game for a few minutes)

3. Though I’m pretty sure I was too ambitious, and should probably quit, I still have this roman “crappost” build in the list of projects I’m working on. Let me know if I should move on because man this project will be turning 2 years old this year (on July 22nd) and there’s still a ton of work to do as shown in the inspiration/reference picture.

Inspiration/reference picture:

This concludes all I have that I’m currently working on, though here’s a couple of screenshots and a video of projects I did but didn’t mention in the 2023 edition:

Link to (almost) all of the places talked about here:
Unintentional Mobility - Roblox
Poorly Manufactured Outdoors (W.I.P) - Roblox
crappost build (w.i.p) - Roblox
A place to sit at - Roblox
Private School - Roblox
Fountain of Repetitive Ramp Boosting - Roblox

4 Likes

I’m continuing to expand and enhance my experience. In my New Year update, I added an in-game shop:

I’m looking forward to trying the flex UI to help me make the layout work even better between mobile and PC/Console.

8 Likes

Wow, There are some cool projects ahead of me.

I’m just working on a small horror game with a builder, its one of our first experiences we have fully made.

As you go around you, monster chase you down but its your job you to repel them back into your nightmares. Can you do it?

4 Likes

Am i bugging, I thought @Roblox makes these topics

2 Likes

yeah good for getting likes on your profile though :wink:

1 Like

remaking one of my old maps
old: (15-minute challenge)

new: prob 1 to 2 hours

I’ve been working on this “sea-based” game except there is no sea, and with airships instead of regular ships. Right now it’s a very basic concept of the game, but in the future I want to add a lot more PvE stuff as well as several guilds that the player can do missions for to level up in and earn rewards, similar to Sea of Thieves trading companies. This is a solo project and I’m pretty happy with how it’s coming along so far. Here’s a few screenshots from the game:

Capture
Capture2