What are you working on currently? (2024)

Heya!

Happy New Year to the amazing 2024! I hope everyone can make their goals and plans… Anything they desire to make a good ole year. :slight_smile: As a tradition that started in 2017, let’s share our cool, swag, and awesome creations for everybody new to the Developer Forum to check out!

Let’s go… What are you working on currently?

Previous year

Here is a little showcase for those who engaged and made cool art from 2023:

13 Likes

True, but since there are 195 countries, I would need to know all of their time zones and monitor to know if it is January 1st, 2024… I would need to be somewhat of a heavy entity to do this crazy thing :sweat_smile:

However, the post has been made, and even not being 2024 for everybody, that does not mean we don’t need to post our own content… Time zones are no restrictions here! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

bro why did you stop roblox from doing that, though It’s 2024 for me now

though this is what i’m working on

though I’m not good at building compared to @Crazedbrick1 It should be good!

anyways what’s a bit off is the lighting

11 Likes

and some timezones are the same for certain countries, though It’s 2024 for me now

I know that UAE and Armenia has the same time, but UAE and Saudi Arabia has different times

4 Likes

Made some. . . interesting mouse icons I guess.
Sword 1 1.5X Condensed Invalid
Sword 1 1.5X Condensed Valid
I’d say they’re pretty good considering I simply edited a piece of clipart from stock images. :sweat_smile: You can probably tell this isn’t my area of expertise.

It remains to be seen whether they will work in my game or not. . . stay tuned.

4 Likes

Ta da.

5 Likes

Working on my rendering skills and refining my gun modeling workflow this year :fire: :fire:

More firearms to come:

14 Likes

You’re going to get about 128 likes for this [which is a lot for this forum’s standards]

1 Like

Im currently working on a Portal 1 styled game

Im using some assets from CrashieXP, so soul’d out to him i guss

Im going to replace the assets later

7 Likes

Woah, this is literally fire, my guy! Great job working on it!

3 Likes

Zhuan, I’m glad of you putting this topic back but here is my improved version of the build I put earlier

3 Likes

I’ve resumed working on an old project of mine that I posted about in a previous year’s version of this thread.

It’s a marine roleplay/exploration game featuring models and scripting made by myself.
Planned features include:

• A wide array of playable marine species, some with customization.
  • Various marine biomes and habitats with NPC creatures.
  • Achievements that reward players with access to rare species and customization options.
  • Unique abilities, such as mantis shrimps and pistol shrimps being able to fire cavitation bubbles, or cephalopods being able to change their color and texture to blend in with the environment.

The game is still in a very early version, with most character models being from older iterations of the game, but it can be tried here: Life in the Deep [WIP] - Roblox

4 Likes

Currently working on a new map for my asymmetrical horror game, Trepidation

Hoping to get more of the bugs tweaked out so it’s more presentable this year. But you can still check out and play the game here!

8 Likes

It reminds me of this game named Apeirophobia

1 Like

Just search for the most late timezone, and calcute only it :))

1 Like

This looks sick!

This one is my fav

1 Like

Now everywhere is 2024. that’s too late

2 Likes

I’m trying to finally finish my 3-in-row styled game, which I threw away for 6 months.
Only thing which left to do before tests is game ending + a bit of animations.
(I wanted to make parody of bejeweled series game)

2 Likes

Messed around with ViewportFrames and found out.

Not that optimized.

7 Likes

Right. I think UTC-11 is the most late timezone. The most in advance is UTC+14.

1 Like