What are you working on currently? (2024)

awesome dude, how did you make it?

I feel like I’m not working on games.
Any chances there will be match-3 puzzle games on Roblox?

Working on my first cartoony project :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’m just working in a project called Insanity Isolation, i don’t like it to consider it like a horror game, it’s more like a suspense game where you need to discuss with other players to sacrifice for the rest of the team

well this isn’t the only project but it’s one of the most advanced projects

The project is still W.I.P. and theres no way to win

This is the game link if you want to test it:

Some images of the game:

3 Likes

What do you think of the Russian Taco restaurant?

The Final Product

Second Concept

Ignore the Crazy Brix restarant

First Concept

I wouldn’t bother adding some furniture so it doesn’t consume too much space and I want some space while keeping the builds, Ignore the dummy because I just placed it here. I originally asked for feedback to the russian community, but people didn’t seem to be happy with it, and I made it more based on the England flag :england: since @Russian_TacoX is actually “british” and not russian, and he said that he “lives in london” and I didn’t believe him since his username has “Russian”, and I thought he is Russian, and I won’t add furniture because I want some free space and the game will be a fighting game, and I do not feel like making the build too complicated, and I made this mainly using parts as I don’t feel like overusing meshes, and It would be double-floored like Din Tai Fung [鼎泰豐 in Chinese, had to use google translate since Microsoft’s input method for traditional chinese is broken] at The Galleria Al-Maryah Island

• it have grown better!
  • this build is getting more required improvements
  • the build is getting better, but at the same time, it needs improvements.
  • nah you are corrupting the build. bring the first one back

0 voters

1 Like

Did someone say Din Tai Fung? oh wait, I did.

Xiu Tu Hong 秀圖紅

reference:

Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐

DISCLAIMER: THE IMAGES ARE FROM GOOGLE MAPS AND ARE NOT MINE’S

I have built it based on Din Tai Fung in The Galleria Al-Maryah Island, and I want to direct people to the developer forums since I have no other contact methods, but I am worried about getting moderated for “Directing Users Off-Site”, and I made a topic about that and I have worked on other builds that I would list when I make another post.

• this looks cool
  • this needs improvements

0 voters

also if you say “this needs improvements” without replying or private messaging me then you have no reason to choose “this needs improvements”

1 Like

Roblox Game on phone📱

6 Likes

What is this supposed to mean? is it a showcase of the build and how performant it is?

2 Likes

Exciting Opportunity: Join a WW1 Game Event!

Hey everyone!

I’m on a thrilling journey developing a WW1-inspired game, influenced by classic movies and games in the genre. After dedicating over a year of passion and creativity, the time has come to test the limits of my game with a full server!

Why Your Participation Matters:

• Experience a Unique Battlefield: Immerse yourself in a large-scale map designed to bring the epic scope of WW1 to life. The map is still incomplete, but with some new found motivation, I’m hoping to finish it in the coming month or two.
  • Be Part of the Game’s Evolution: With a server capacity aimed for 64 players, your involvement is key to understanding the game’s dynamics and optimizing performance. Your feedback will be instrumental in refining gameplay and ensuring a seamless experience.
  • Exclusive First Look: Although I’ve shared many aspects of the game on other posts, this event offers a unique sneak peek into the latest developments, including the expansive map and new features.

What’s in Store:

• I have reached exciting milestones, including near-completion of the grand map. These enhancements are set to improve player engagement and retention significantly.
  • So far, my largest test involved 25-30 players, resulting in a fun and action-packed session. But I’m aiming higher! Your participation will help me assess scalability and further refine the game.
  • Upcoming features include a progression system (XP/Cash), Main Menu UI, Choose Load-Out UI, and many more!

How to Join:

I won’t overload this message with images since I’ve extensively shared visual content elsewhere in other posts. However, I’ll leave you with a thumbnail and links to the event and game for a glimpse of what’s in store.

Your support and feedback are invaluable to this project. Please join me in this ambitious endeavor to create an unforgettable WW1 gaming experience. Click on the link below to register for the event and become a part of our community’s history!

This is the event,

And this is the game!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

2 Likes

This 100% AI Generated (I used a AI Checker Text)

2 Likes

Please don’t accuse people of using AI. AI Checker Texts can cause false positives, and he probably wrote this by hand

I made an animation of the Cashier standing!

He used to work for the Qarfür store, but he got fired because people were saying that he was a sus guy, but he refuses to believe it, and the sus videos were from clones of him. and he watched the video and got angry when he saw this:

and he said “so some random chinese dudes come out and say that I am sus when it’s a clone…”

anyways enough of the backstory, I want to get your :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: feedback on this animation which I made using Roblox Studio as it’s impossible to use Blender in my end when it comes to roblox animations. I use Roblox Studio for that. I have to ask you what do you think

• this is cool-looking.
  • needs some changes
  • go use blender

0 voters

3 Likes

Classic styled cabin for a game I’m making

22 Likes

It is lol, is that not allowed? I typed it my way first, and then ran it through AI, and it basically finds words that better describe what I’m trying to say so I use most of it.

You can use AI but just wanted to tell you that we can see AI texts (hehe)

1 Like

Currently, my creativity is zero, but im trying to apply for a war of the worlds game.

Doing this beautiful Polonia Palace Hotel in Warsaw.

14 Likes

I might build the Emirates Palace or Burj Al-Arab after looking at your post…

This looks cool

Thanks! Glad to see my build inspired you.

1 Like

I made a really simple arcade game called Square&Gun, you need to use your gun recoil to stay alive the longest time you can.

I made this game in two days so don’t expect too much

Game link:

Cube&Gun - Roblox

Game icon:

1 Like

Fully functioning traffic light system, expect to see a plugin with even more assets than see in this video.

1 Like