What are you working on currently? (2024)

Working on creating apis for my game management software that will allow Roblox games to interact with it using the HttpService.

2 Likes

Added new animations to this:

1 Like

Today I did some builds, and I wouldn’t put one poll because according to my calculations it reduces the chance of getting actual feedback :nerd_face: but you can provide your feedback for improvements, or like the post if you find it cool. I did make the sign using my own steps from that ikea post I made on a previous account, Here is the link. I have no plans to add interiors because it might add up a ton of parts and I do not want to ruin performance for players

1. “L’Eliott Cafe”

Basically it’s based on Cafe De La Paix which is a French Turkish cafe. I took the reference from Marina Mall which is a old but large mall at Abu Dhabi which is at an island, Here is the specific reference image if you are curious

I wouldn’t put in a different script since French uses the Latin script, which is the same script that English uses but I didn’t put door handles, and I know it is bland, but I did take the design from @fivefactor’s Interface Tools plugin

2. Oofy Cuisine

It is based on L’eto which is a british cafe despite having the french prefix L', Here is the reference image if you are curious

I am lazy to make the colors diffrentiate but It does use google colors [the colors of the google logo], It is very detailed [which does not look like it in the picture but it actually is], and it is just the side, I don’t know what to design for the entrance since I don’t think I could find the entrance design of the L’eto store in The Gallerie

3. G’ayir Kafiyah

It is the Uzbek [O’zbekcha or O’zbek tili] transliteration of the arabic غير كافيه, It is based on House of Joud Fish & Co in Yas Mall, Here is what it looks like:

Old Reference

anyways it is bland, probably the blandest out of them all, but I know the doors look a little weird because it’s how blender tools work, so ask the Blender team why it is like that, I do feel like I should’ve took a reference from a different restarant inside my hometown or in Dubai… Might change it anytime
This build is now more detailed I guess, Might have to make the pattern part closer to the wall so I could make it better, anyways Uzbek is oftentimes written in latin so I won’t put it in the Cyrillic script.

Old Image

also my face feels like a tomato and it’s like 3:40 AM [in UTC +4] while writing this, so I hope you enjoy my builds :blush: [It is reposted from my other topic]

1 Like

I’ve replied before, talking about working on an agent-steering vehicle module, and I’m happy to say that it is now finished in its entirety! So until I find a use for it or release it, I’m working on this:

( Brownie points if you know where the character model is from :slight_smile:
and yes, it took ages to match it voxel-by-voxel )

The models are fully rigged and usable, meaning that even when they are destructible, they are also able to be used for NPCs and StarterCharacters alike!

For all the nerds out there ( including yours truly ) my subtraction engine that handles the destruction of voxels and the deletion of motors on the back-end, uses Breadth-First-Search to detect if there’s no longer a path between two body parts!

13 Likes

Luxury garage interior

17 Likes

Hello! Over the past few days, I’ve been working on a plugin named ‘Mind’. I’ve successfully set up its core functionality and ensured that it’s user-friendly. Today, I’ve made some improvements to the toolbar buttons for a better user experience. You can see the changes here:
Unbenannt

The second feature that I’ve implemented today is a note-taking functionality. This allows you to write down your thoughts and ideas.

If you’re interested in learning more about the ‘Mind’ plugin and its features, I highly recommend checking out the official topic for it.

Been working on this for a few years, quite a big airport project.

3 Likes

I have recently built a restarant for CrazedBrick1

also this is my first build with the interior inside my own game and most of the interior stuff is made by VGVC2 and I made the ceiling light and the counter, I might convert them into meshes one day since some of them uses Unions which are unperformant. The exterior is based on Famous Dave’s in Forsan Central Mall which I am too lazy to put the picture in, but I need to hear your feedback on this build [this is reposted from my other topic]

5 Likes

I have recently been working on a crazy backrooms game. (Note: EXTREMELY incomplete)

If anyone is curious, we would be looking for game testers, but we probably won’t cross that bridge until 2025 :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Wow it’s HUGE :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: That’s crazy! How long have you been working on this?

1 Like

Made a simple drawing board.

11 Likes

We have almost completed two levels, and it has taken five weeks so far.

1 Like

wip

20 Likes

Hmmmm

CORPseLogoAngle1

CORPseLogoAngle3

3 Likes

12 Likes

average robloxian experiment

2 Likes

My first time messing with textures + guns and a cat hat! (the dummy had a long day, that’s why its looks so serious)

2 Likes

:sweat:

4 Likes

Abandoned gas station for the game about zombies in Roblox

17 Likes

I remade the portal used in The Hunt. I wanted to use the original but there were no models of it, so I had to remake it from scratch. I viewed the portal in-game and looked at an image of it as well. I then remade the frame and made minor adjustments. I then went on to working on the rest of it, and I think it turned out well.
This is what it looks like:

I only used parts, unions, and particle emitters by the way. I specialize specifically in making unions, so I worked only with those instead of models or meshes.

Here’s the model for anybody wanting to use it: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/17044554745/The-Hunt-Portal

The thumbnail is kind of broken. I changed one of the part materials to metal from being force field because it messed up the thumbnail too much.

3 Likes