What are you working on currently? (2024)

Been working on this for a few years, quite a big airport project.

3 Likes

I have recently built a restarant for CrazedBrick1

also this is my first build with the interior inside my own game and most of the interior stuff is made by VGVC2 and I made the ceiling light and the counter, I might convert them into meshes one day since some of them uses Unions which are unperformant. The exterior is based on Famous Dave’s in Forsan Central Mall which I am too lazy to put the picture in, but I need to hear your feedback on this build [this is reposted from my other topic]

5 Likes

I have recently been working on a crazy backrooms game. (Note: EXTREMELY incomplete)

If anyone is curious, we would be looking for game testers, but we probably won’t cross that bridge until 2025 :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Wow it’s HUGE :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: That’s crazy! How long have you been working on this?

1 Like

Made a simple drawing board.

11 Likes

We have almost completed two levels, and it has taken five weeks so far.

1 Like

wip

20 Likes

Hmmmm

CORPseLogoAngle1

CORPseLogoAngle3

3 Likes

12 Likes

average robloxian experiment

2 Likes

My first time messing with textures + guns and a cat hat! (the dummy had a long day, that’s why its looks so serious)

2 Likes

:sweat:

4 Likes

Abandoned gas station for the game about zombies in Roblox

17 Likes

I remade the portal used in The Hunt. I wanted to use the original but there were no models of it, so I had to remake it from scratch. I viewed the portal in-game and looked at an image of it as well. I then remade the frame and made minor adjustments. I then went on to working on the rest of it, and I think it turned out well.
This is what it looks like:

I only used parts, unions, and particle emitters by the way. I specialize specifically in making unions, so I worked only with those instead of models or meshes.

Here’s the model for anybody wanting to use it: https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/17044554745/The-Hunt-Portal

The thumbnail is kind of broken. I changed one of the part materials to metal from being force field because it messed up the thumbnail too much.

3 Likes

Venice, upcoming voice chat game for both 13+ and 17+.

15 Likes

New Tram for my game ÖPNV-Simulator
This is the Flexity 2nd generation.

8 Likes

im working on this little funny game:

3 Likes

i notice you had a ski lift system in the background.

do you have a tutorial or no…

1 Like

looks like the airport entry point map if they made one

my take on recreatin sabo

4 Likes