What are you working on currently? (2024)

New year, new creations :bulb:Looking for feedback or just wanna flex? You can use this thread throughout the year to share progress on your projects with the rest of our community.

So… what are y’all working on?! Let’s see what you got! :eyes:

Previous years:

183 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 minutes.

I am working on a resource that allows console players to type something in the Chat

Edit: No longer working on it, instead i’ll make a better chat system (not console supported)

106 Likes

Currently working on an “Unrecord” type game where you are a police officer! https://youtu.be/smuVjsxs9CQ

30 Likes

I’m not doing any Roblox stuff right now. I want to focus on myself this year.

I made a new computer though.

137 Likes
January
February
April
  • First layered clothing jacket with PBR textures:

26 Likes

I am working on vDevice and 1-1 City Walk Dubai implementation [My hometown is Abu Dhabi but Abu Dhabi and Dubai are fighting which is the better city]

49 Likes

Hi everybody :wave:,

I am currently working on a ugc :crown: group. I’ve been working on this for a long time. I plan to create mainly hair and wigs :person_getting_haircut:.

I organized :spiral_notepad: for about 3 months :spiral_calendar: to get everything right.

• Hair texture
  • hair base
  • prepare models with everything needed to make UGC (blender file with dummy, curves, base…)
  • I have already prepared my group for the UGC open to people who have premium. Mxthis Studios - Roblox
    -And more !

I organized myself to release one UGC per week. The hair will probably also be available as wigs. :scissors:

And I will definitely prepare other things! :art:

27 Likes

I’m working on building up my building/modeling skills enough to start working on a real game. :smiley:

Edit: accidentally forgot to add: scripting too

Two months later:

working on scripting and animating as well

Edit 2; Figured out how to remove the grid, started building properly

25 Likes

This is cool, but I’m worried about moderation

I thought this is roblox and not real life :rofl:

also did you take the pictures in an iPad? I think you have the same type as my iPad when looking at the image size

33 Likes

had to make some simulator ui, for one games i working on.

also making my own party game

57 Likes

Is the simulator pets in the screenshot like garten of banban?

13 Likes

I’m working further on my game from previous year connect 23 game jam test program starts now if you like you can join by joining our group and react for testing we need alot feedback and also reworking the ui

I also made on the left a simple zwitch system between emotes chat and leaderboard
20240110_165508_0000|512x512
And this is the new tumb what only need a background

18 Likes

i’m bit confused by your question?

12 Likes

I looked at the pets, and it reminds me of this character

Is it based on that?

13 Likes

no, but it kinda does look a little bit similar ngl

12 Likes

Game a year ago vs the same game now:

One Year Ago

Now

Here are some sneak peeks into some WIP abilities!:

Pickaxe:

Nailgun:

Pitchfork

Shovel

One of many WIP songs:

Life:

35 Likes

No worries, TextService with TextFiltering is gonna handle it a bit (and a bit of a banned word list I could do)

12 Likes

I started working on plugins, I currently have some ideas for plugins that would be useful. I also want to learn new programming languages and get new projects for my GitHub page.

12 Likes

Same lul I’m basing mine off of Ready Or Not and Six Days In Falujah though. https://youtu.be/bEGPmWS3VJo?si=yeQ5hEO4Uzy6VLBE

10 Likes