What are you working on currently? (2024)

Messing around with a home world that gets used for testing, but maybe one day will develop into something more. Not very interactive at the moment. I need to make the bubble ship flyable.

Well, sometime recently, I tried to improve my R15 character model, but tried to experiment with custom normal vectors, which was supposed to make the elbows and knees visually “connect” seamlessly. It looked good at first, until I tried bending its arms and legs…

It took a couple days, but I re-imported the affected meshes without custom normals, and I think this screenshoot speaks for itself:

Though it still has its issues, my character model is coming together, with better 2D clothing mapping, but I need to correct those hands; They become “dislocated” when they’re rotated on any axis.

2 Likes

Interior of an abandoned gas station

14 Likes

:wave: :hotel: :ocean: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

24 Likes

2 Likes

Trying to understand Roblox studio and improving building a bit

1 Like

Just published two practice games where I used some plugins and templates to work on my overall understanding of Luau, 3D Modeling, and UI Design. They’re linked below, and I would appreciate feedback on what I could add or change to either one of them!

Gem Collection Simulator

Capture The Flag

In the recent 2 Days my 2x books from Roblox about “Scripting with Lua” & “Game Development” have arrived so im finally learning how to script!

7 Likes

New Project in progress, taking things to space this time round.

9 Likes

Backrooms game that is way too difficult and makes wanna die!

14 Likes

Simple implementation of Roblox OAuth 2.0 on a website using PHP, allowing users to login directly via their Roblox account

7 Likes

Hey, another city builder! I’m also working on my New York (+ other locations tbc), looks like the niche isn’t so underlooked after all

Is this miniature scale? Also, if I may ask, how do you find those decals?

2 Likes

A lot of java :eagle: :us:

(Rock Paper Scissors for those wondering, as if It wasn’t already explicit)

2 Likes

Finally sat down and implemented the marching cubes algorithm so I can render some stuff. Here it is with some perlin noise.

9 Likes

Modelled an alien motion tracker

13 Likes

Long time, no post! Props for a project.

12 Likes

Admin system! :smile:

wow. i have no words. that looks absolutely amazing!

1 Like

After long time of practice and scripting, I have came up with idea of remaking Plates of Fate game with buildable islands, which can be broken by various disasters aswell as players.
But I’m running out of parience and motivation :sob:

(Btw, guis are working but for saving performance purpoices I have disabled their scripts for now. Making events and island
generators primarly now)

1 Like

SCP Project :>

12 Likes