What are you working on currently? (2024)

my bf got me back to roblox

5 Likes

it’s me making yet another MIDI player

5 Likes

Been working on a small canyon map for a rogue and chaotic survival/combat/party game that me and some others have been working on.

We’re going for a simplistic blocky style for the game.

I’m not too convinced by how it looks, so am curious for suggestions of what can be changed, additions for the upper cliff portions to fill empty space or just ratings/opinions.

5 Likes

I made my ROBLOX avatar into a too-much-realistic model in blender :flushed:

here's a timelapse video

https://youtu.be/DZZhGZXLY6M

4 Likes

This loooks similiar to a game I’ve played before? Mad city?

1 Like

Roblox in 2050? Sheesh. Minecraft players gonna flock to this place.

2 Likes

thats cool, good for you i guess?

1 Like

My mining game had a permaworld for 3 months(world saved everything that happened, even if server shut down). It ended up taking up 100MB and having 95M blocks. Here’s a narrow vertical segment of the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MS8e2O9qy4

You can see the further you go down, the less activity there is as not everyone can go that deep(radiation, leveling)

2 Likes

I meant as in did you take inspiration from a game like that?

1 Like

If that’s what you think then I can’t change your mind, believe what you want sir.

1 Like

Nah it was a question, because the builds reminded me of a game like that. Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking your work. It’s really nice.

3 Likes

work in progress
everything shown in here is subject to change

4 Likes

Working on some maneuver gear, based off of Attack on Titan Tribute Game (AoTTG). I’ve added some mechanics that help do more precise movements.

Here’s the original:

Here’s mine on Roblox:

And here’s the version I prefer:

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

Hello, I have known Deterrence before megasegadude cancelled the whole project. I find it even more interesting that some people still know the existence of this game. I look forward to your project’s completion.

1 Like

I just made some major updates to my new obby.

• In-game music player
  • Added a vertical level progress bar
  • Cool visual effects when you finish a level
  • Cool obstacles like moving laser beams
  • Added glowing translucent walls for the tower
  • Fixed the difficulty for obstacles that were too hard

Please try it out and give me your feedback!

I’ve been working on a open world sandbox space game called Project: Interstellar for the better part of 4 months now with two other people… Here’s some screenshots and a link to check out our progress!

Here’s a link to our Public Testing Server if you’d like to support us:

4 Likes

Gyutaro Slash VFX

2 Likes

alright, here we go:

and probably much more that i havent listed here because its a little too technical to write

4 Likes