What are your favorite minigames?

I am working on a game that involves minigames, trying to come up with a list of what we should include, and what we shouldn’t. Please tell me what some of your favorite, or least favorite minigames are. They should be fairly simple like the ones in Epic Minigames. They do not have to be from Roblox. Please tell me what game it is from and explain it so I can understand what you are talking about. Thank you!

1 Like

I personally love games that give you a competitive vibe. A great minigame example of this would be Capture the Flag!

2 Likes

Personally, I’ve always loved the fighting games, whether this be with swords, guns, etc. I also like the obstacle course ones.

1 Like

Favorite Minigames

My favorite mini-games are sword fighting, capture, etc. More games that are simple to make that are Epic Mini-games relatable are Destroy the Statue - You’re given a sword and the team must slash it more than the other team to win, Downhill Roll - You’ll get a marble and you will have to roll it downhill.

If you’re looking for idea’s for mini-games then you can check the "Epic Minigames Roblox Fandom" on the web for idea’s.

1 Like

I love minigames where it involves teams, and you gotta work with your teammates.

2 Likes

Simply hitting someone off a hill with a bat i love crippling people in roblox

2 Likes