What can I add to / change about this castle?

The build is for a princess-themed game, the specifics of which aren’t relevant - only the style (cartoony / simplistic) and the goal (creating a large castle fit for any princess)

Title is worded carefully to avoid suggestions akin to finishing, I’m interested in suggestions on what to add or change, maybe you think vines would look nice or that the windows need to be smaller?

GAME LINK: Untitled Game - Roblox

More Photos

Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t think you need to add that much, as it already AMAZING. The only thing I want to see, is trees, because right now it just looks like a empty castle. Try making a path way to the castle, then a forest around it!

(Also, add some texture to the back thingy of the castle! It’s blank!)

I don’t think what this is :eyes:

Missing some things :eyes:

List of things that needs to be improved:

2 Likes

Everything looks great!
Don’t really know what happened there but great work!castle

It looks really incredible, maybe add greenery such as trees, bushes, or ivy and flowers that climb up the walls. Also would like to see fairy lights but that might not fit with the build.

Anyway, amazing work! :dizzy:

I really like it, it’d be nice to see what you’d do with the surroundings. Maybe add more types of Flora and Fauna. Overall I like the colour scheme a lot. :slight_smile:

I like it!
My only suggestions are:

• I recomenned trying to keep it equal on both sides, like @Schedency pointed out in the photos.
  • Also, I think that you should repain all the windows to one color, because the black ad pink windows don’t really blend.

But other than that, I think it looks great! :smile: