What Can I Add To Lobby?

Hello! Let me make something clear, I don’t want anybody saying anything like “The palm trees are too big” or such and such, I want some ideas for what I can add :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is the game link!

Cafe Lobby Test

Here are some images!

Drop Down

8 Likes

I see it is like a beach type of lobby so what I would say is to add water on to the sides which would make it look much better, other then that it is pretty good but I say you should change the colours on the benches.

3 Likes

What should I change the bench colours too? Also yeah I’m gonna add water later on.

1 Like

Ok, maybe you could add some tropical stand and surfboard holders

3 Likes

Light brown and wooden. I would say.

2 Likes

This looks good,

BUT WHY ARE THE LEAVES SO THIN?!

3 Likes

Ermmmm the water shaved it? I don’t know :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah! I could add some surfboard holders, what do you mean by tropical stand?

2 Likes

I think that’s what he meant.

2 Likes

Why would I add that outside? Not trynna offend you by the way @Warning_RB

3 Likes

Google images show mostly the same thing when searching for a tropical stand, so I think he did mean this to be outside, otherwise he thinks you’ll be building a building.

2 Likes

I will be building a cafe, I’m just focusing on the spawn as of right now!

2 Likes

Oh alright, make it sea themed, you can serve squid or snails, or fish of course.

( snails are a delicacy for some reason )

1 Like

I love eating snails :roll_eyes: they aren’t slimey :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d recommend going into other cafe games for ideas, it really helps. The leaves of the trees are too thin. You can also add water surrounding the island, and add a wooden dock. Most cafe’s also have donation boards and gamepass boards by the spawn, but I dont know what your commissioner wants.

3 Likes

I think this is a showcase, not a commission, @Rebellion2895 correct me if I am wrong please.

1 Like

Alright, here are some ideas:

• Maybe some tents?
  • Volleyball place
  • Campfire with a sitting Area

And I think that you should change the Texture of the Palms, it doesn’t fit with the other Textures in my opinion.

And as the others said, these are really thin. Just change them a bit.
Screenshot_168

Other than that it looks really good, it just needs some changes. :grin:

3 Likes

This is a commission saw this on working currently

2 Likes

This is a commission, not a showcase lol.

1 Like

i’m not saying the palm trees are too big, however, the leaves look very stiff. if you look at a palm tree in real life, the leaves are very droopy and don’t look very stiff. unless that’s the style you’re going for, i’d suggest making some improvements on the leaves.

1 Like