What can I add to make it look better?

I recently did this and was wondering what I could add, as I feel it’s missing something.

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 09.18.28

Any ideas? Thanks!

6 Likes

Look fantastic. If you are making an island or vacation spot, you can add more sea-related stuff.

3 Likes

try making the water a tiny bit more transparent and also use this skybox for more realism

3 Likes

It looks, absolutely fantastic. I just love how the place is designed. Again, as @GFXBIT said, if it is an island or a vacation spot, you can add sea-related stuff. And as @dev4q said, make the water more transparent.

And what I’d recommend is adding clouds and make them spread all over the sky. Not much, but how it looks in a clear sky. Also, I’d recommend adding a few more trees and keep the position organized so it looks nice. Other than that, the scenery is very nice.

2 Likes

I don’t know what goal your aiming for of course, but I think maybe making the surrounding terrain of the map less smooth/hilly would make a great addition. But looks great!

2 Likes

This is beautiful! I suggest changing the sky to make it a little more realistic. Also, I can’t really tell from the picture, but if the palm trees are all the same size maybe you could slightly change their sizes as well. Otherwise, this is stunning!

1 Like