What can I add to my map?

I’ve been brainstorming for a while now, wondering what I should add into my map for a “Would You Rather” based game, I’ve boxed and highlighted the areas that I think need work and that I have no idea of what to add into/fill them with.

Any help would be appreciated and I am completely open to suggestions, thanks alot. :woot:

Looks fun!
I would turn up the brightness a little, and open up the walls a little more.
Feels slightly crowded.

1 Like

Cool!
I think it looks crouded because you got un-potted trees and grass in an inclosed space. I think it creates a question of “why is the outside inside?”

all the ways of avoiding this require you to change what you already have. If you don’t want to do that then you can ignore me. If you do then…

you could un-green the grass and put the trees and other foliage in containers. It give it a more inside feel

or

you could take out a wall and leave open greenspace to make the buildings feel more like a plaza. This adds a lot of room that you can add stuff to

Going back the original question, you could add

• a pettable dog. (E to pet)
  • obby (if you add the greenspace)
  • hidden chest
  • group chest
  • advertisements( billboard + immersive) (greenspace adds more room for both)
  • paint ball or other games ( also only if you add the greenspace, reference: Draw a Blank and Speed Draw)
  • flowers
  • a squirrel or two

and umm yeah… These are just my suggestions take them or don’t. :+1: Good job either way!

1 Like

I would say lose the roof, Currently it feels abit too enclosed and maybe add a cartoony grass texture to the green floor.

I would put a ColorCorrectionEffect in Lighting and increase the saturation a little! And maybe make it a bit brighter.