What can I add to my Roblox game to make it more unique?

Hello everyone!

I am making a new Roblox game called Steal Aura From Others And Flex. This game may sound similar to a few others, but hear me out.

These games are so fun that I decided to make my own. I want to make this game somewhat different than other games like this so I can stand out.

What can I add to the game to make it different? Here is a list of ideas I have:

• Boost system (players can purchase some boost to help them in the game. e.g. faster walkspeed, etc).
  • Insanely good kill effects (I know some games have kill effects, but in my opinion, they are quite mid.)
  • Dash mechanics (like blade ball, I want to add new movement mechanics so the player can move around more, making the game even more skilled based).

These are my ideas right now. Please give me some of your ideas below!

Note: I am investing a lot of time and money into this game, and I am willing to add as much as I need to make this game do well. This is not going to be some cash-grab game!

3 Likes

I am also adding crates that the player can purchase for in-game tokens to unlock more swords!

2 Likes

Pretty unique, although I’d probably consider changing the name to something else since it’s pretty unoriginal.

2 Likes

What do you recommend changing the name to? Anything is fine lol.

I’m not really good at naming things, so idk honestly. But try to make it as unique as possible.

2 Likes

This just sounds like a Sword Fight And Flex Your Time type game. This justs seems like another boring idea with many other games like it… :sleeping: But if you want to make your game more unique i would just do another idea or something.