What can I do to improve this UI?

How can I improve this UI?

All feedback are appreciated.

11 Likes

Have you tried using padding in UiLayout? Your UiLayout will look more spread-out and easier to read. Also, try changing the fonts and perhaps using italic. Could we get info on the setting of the game? UI design is easier when you know what your game is about!

4 Likes

P.S - Try making a frame appear next to this one when your mouse hovers over one of the admin command textlabels and set a textlabel inside the new frame to the description of the command. If i am not clear, please tell me.

3 Likes

Yes, I am currently using UiLayout.

I will use different fonts and font settings.

I am making an Admin System, not a game. So I cannot provide any information on what said game would be about.

3 Likes

My suggestions are: Make the title bold with richtext and replace the “-” with a colon, make the text not take up the whole frame, and increase the horizontal size of the scroll frame cuz the borders to big in comparison with the scroll frame.

5 Likes

I am aware, but try using padding for in-between the textlabel instances.

5 Likes

Also, i enjoy using a UiStroke on my GUI frame element’s border, with a thickness of 2.

5 Likes

Ah, yes, I will implement that now.

I already have UISTROKE there, I will change the thickness to support it.

5 Likes

New:
(I made an error and didn’t make the script add the padding to the label)

Old:

5 Likes

Much better! Is there a UiStroke in the textlabel’s borders aswell?

Also, maybe specify what must be typed to run the command, such as “ban plrnamehere” or “print (“hello world”)”

5 Likes

Not that I know of, no.

I NEED CHARS

3 Likes

This is how it looks now:

(Still attempting to add what it needs to run.)

2 Likes

Now looks like:

All help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Seems finished to me! Maybe add a pop of color here and there as you please, but other than that, looks ready to go.

2 Likes

This GUI looks good! Make it so the text is a bit smaller but thicker/bolder, and add an outline to the boxes. Otherwise, nice job on this!

1 Like

Now looks like this:

I added a close button which the code is within the command itself, upon hearing @agentphilip07’s suggestion of adding thick/bolded text.

Could you elaborate on what you mean?