What can I improve on?

Hello, I made a GFX, and then edited it ready for my discord server.

Can I have some feedback on the RENDER! But feel free to give feedback on the editing, lol.

Unedited Render

Waving

Thanks!

7 Likes

It looks awesome. Great job on the render, and I like the gradient you used as the background.

Side note, I hope the best for your server. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try to use more dynamic lighting ie sun, point etc… I’m assuming your using blender. Also, try using stripes, vfx effects and other tiny things to lift the overall motion of the GFX to make it more exciting to look at.

2 Likes

This render is EXTREMELY good and hard to find a error, My only critique is the lighting, it doesn’t fit the backround, your renders lighting is dim compared to the backround and text which are pretty light.

1 Like

I would recement a outline for the text in my opinion or a outline of the character!

1 Like

I think the render is really good and suits the editing, maybe move the info to the right a bit? But apart from that it’s perfect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I think the GFX is amazing. One thing I would tweak is the lighting on your character, they look very dark. I also think the text is way brighter than the person. Its all about lighting in GFX, overall good job.

1 Like

I believe you should add lighting to the render. Everything else is fine.