What can I quickly add to this scene?

Hi everyone!

After I finished building the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Concept model for someone, I thought I could render it in cinema 4d (which is the software I use) and use it as a wallpaper for my phone but I couldn’t think of anything to add to it.

This is how it came out and I’m not quite happy with it.

I’m not planning to spend hours working on this, I’m just looking for something I can quickly add to the scene that can make it look better.

Feedback is also appreciated!

6 Likes

Wow, this looks amazing! I would say for something more to add would be to add rocks or some small pebbles on the ground, and then add some clouds or even change up the sky in the back. You could really do a lot with the sky and even change it to be a sunset with vibrant colors, in my opinion that would look great. Hope this helped!

2 Likes

Something quick would most likely be the sky. Adding clouds and etc would be a quick add.

It looks great, probably do as @Phenomizon said and maybe add depth of field to the background, there’s not much to really add except for in the background

If you aren’t happy with the lighting, keep playing around until you find the right settings

Thanks!
Changing the sky properties will probably make it look better and I think I can add a few rocks to the scene. I’ll consider doing that in the next render.

1 Like

It will probably be better if I add some clouds, I’ll make sure to add them in the next render.
Thanks!

I don’t know how depth of field is going to change it, and I’m pretty sure I’ve got the perfect lightning settings so yeah changing the background and the sky would be the best. Thanks!

I meant if you added rocks or stuff in the background the depth of field might help but it’s fine, it may not help much

1 Like

Oh yeah, I might use it unless it affects the rear of the car cuz I don’t want that to change.