What can load library be replaced with?

So I am a new scripter and I recently found about libraries and the fact that they got removed, and that leaves me with the question what can they be replaced with? So to learn I got a broken gear (Mad Murder Knife) that uses load library, I got the Module script of the mad murder knife and this is the part that uses load libary.

RbxUtility = LoadLibrary("RbxUtility")
Create = RbxUtility.Create

BasePart = Create("Part"){
	Shape = Enum.PartType.Block,
	Material = Enum.Material.Plastic,
	TopSurface = Enum.SurfaceType.Smooth,
	BottomSurface = Enum.SurfaceType.Smooth,
	FormFactor = Enum.FormFactor.Custom,
	Size = Vector3.new(0.2, 0.2, 0.2),
	CanCollide = true,
	Locked = true,
	Anchored = false,

yes in a way I am trying to fix this, not only for learning purposes I would also like to use in my game.

It depends really

If you want to keep the original tool as it is, I recommend looking at this post:

You could also remake the tool yourself, but it’s just your choice on what you want to do

1 Like

The modules for LoadLibrary still exist over here LoadLibrary is going to be removed on February 3rd

1 Like

I see, I don’t know if I will use it tho.

I would really like to try and remake it, but I don’t know if my limited scripting knowledge will allow that.

You never know unless you try ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You should have a basic knowledge on how the Player Tools work ingame, then depending on what you wanna do you can either get the Mouse’s Position, deal damage to a player using Touched, or even creating a build tool

1 Like

I will try then. Thanks a lot that inspired me. :smiley:

1 Like

Just make sure to experiment around! Making a tool can be interesting depending on the way you look at it

1 Like