What color scheme should I use for these houses?

Might be in the wrong category. If it is please let me know so I can correct it.

I’m trying to make a map for my game and I 3D modeled some houses for the background of it. I’m just stuck trying to find a color scheme to use.

Above are some different color variations of the houses. Originally I was going for some sort of outdoor mall map, but I’m more than open to changing that as the houses are all I have so far. I’m trying to use 2-4 different color variations on the map if that’s possible. I’m also open to retexturing a clone of a house to see if changing the colors can help. I don’t know a lot about color theory and I’m just trying to get a color scheme that will work for the game. Any help is appreciated.

There’s probably a topic like this already but I don’t think the same advice from there would work for my specific situation.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

These would be really nice for a simulator or even like low poly games it reminds me of adopt me houses. Go for dark colors.

Definitely an odd combination. I don’t want to sound picky, but this color scheme doesn’t seem to match what I’m going for.

Wow! That worked really well.

I darkened the main colors to all of them and decided I liked the red, green, orange, and blue together best. Thank you for your help.

All the main color to each house are actually lighter than the color of the brick for each house.

Edit: I decided that the theme for the map would be some sort of summer suburban area map.

1 Like