What color should this castle be?

I made a castle, but i don’t know what would be best way to color it. What is your opinion on what color, and material it should be? I want it to look like it belongs to someone evil.

Regular Look:

Black Cobblestone:

Dark Grey Plastic:
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.28.42 PM

Holographic Red:
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.31.19 PM

My brothers design:
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.44.34 PM

1 Like

I would make the castle a light red color while making other parts of the castle white and black.

1 Like

Like This?
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.26.18 PM

You should make the castle texture be bricks with a beige color.

Like This?
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 3.34.50 PM

I like the bricks, but I feel like it should be a dark gray with maybe the pillars a really dark red. Do whatever you like the most.

Edit: How did you make those cones?

I would do the castle in a grey brick and some flags adding with colors. If it’s for an fight game, then I would recommend doing this and making some castles with different flag colors.

I would have to say why not a grey castle, a brown wooden door, dark grey on the towers
and concrete materialI think would look nice.

It depends on what you’re going for. If you want a majestic, positive, or happy Disney vibe, I would try going for the first one, but you’ll just need to add some minor improvements to it.

If you want a dark, ominous, or spooky vibe, I would go for the second one, but in my opinion, I think since you’re trying to go for an evil kind of castle the second looks great just try making it a grey color with other castles connected to it.

I think the walls should be black cobblestone, while the door is wooden like the regular look.

In a way. Try swapping the red and white and make the castle’s material brick.

Hi there!

Honestly, it really depends on what you’re trying to build, like… what for? If It’s some story game, it should look cartoony, pretty evil are really dark colors, dark red, pitch black with red towers, or something else.

This one isn’t bad, the castle has great color almost what a real color a castle would be.

I’d recommend using grey for the bricks and brown for the portcullis.