What device should I use so my GUI could be better in my game?

What device should I use so my GUI could be better in my game?

Example: “I have a PC and I am currently making GUI on it, but in another device if they entered the game, the GUI placement is different than in PC.”

What should I use?

(Sorry if this is wrong, this is my first topic.)

1 Like

You don’t need to use a specific device. You can have it all on devices and look just as nice. Simply, you have to scale the gui relative to the screen size by changing the scale. I recommend to use this plugin and look into the tutorial. [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI “Scale” is the percentage of the screen size. Each gui’s size or position consists of 4 numbers. If you want to scale it further to fit a specific ratio, you would have to use UIAspectRatioContraint. You can learn more about that here, UIAspectRatioConstraint | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

1 Like

maybe you look at the youtube first because some video over there can help you and plz move this topic to #help-and-feedback:art-design-support category so that you dont spam here.
here the video that can help you:

1 Like

Oh! I’m sorry, I am just new at this. Thanks for the feedback, anyways. :slight_smile: