What do I do if my game is stolen

Okay, I’ll send it to them. Hopefully they can get their account locks and same with their group.

1 Like

Hey! Send an email from the verified email address on your account to ipcontent_removal_request@roblox.com including your username and links to assets uploaded by your account that you would like to have removed. If the assets are group-owned, they must be able to verify you are the original uploader or the owner of the group must contact them.

2 Likes

He claims he OWNS my cafe.

I don’t know what to do. He is claiming my game,

2 Likes

Here is more of the pictures. after he said he “Claims my cafe”

2 Likes

If you’ve reported it to roblox with a DMCA, you’ll have to just wait til you get a response. However, as a tip, make sure you verify who you’re working with and what they do at times, sounds like you’re spying but needed at times.

Another thing, even if you may have lost something, somebody has taken somebody, somebody tries to frame you, you can always 1up them in the end as long as you’re in the right. If you’re game is lost forever, make an even better one, lost an account (I’ve lost two accounts already lol), make another one and improve upon it.

There is always room for improvement, even if somebody tries to mess with you like taking your place, stealing it, then claiming as their own, you can always just improve upon it yourself or make a better one and leave them in the dust.

This has happened to countless of games in the past such as phantom forces and their modded games. Even though their game was stolen, modded, changed, and effectively had alot of players, it always led to a shutdown or phantom forces still always staying there in the front page.

Don’t fret too much about it, I understand that you’re a little disappointed that somebody has taken the work however, you can always find a way around it. If you really want to though, you can ask/email roblox directly as @XxMystical_SecretsxX shows the email link to.

5 Likes

I’ll email them and I’ll let them keep my v2. But still hurts my heart how I have it give it up.

2 Likes

I sent a email to the person @XxMystical_SecretsxX told me to do. Hopefully he will get some type of punishment.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your game being stolen, but in the future you should only give people who you trust access to the game, and keep the game private, never keep it public for people to see when you are not finished especially if it is a unique game idea.

2 Likes

Right, the thing is I’m scared he is going to do a copy right claim on me. and I lose everything.

1 Like

Technically that would be illegal, they could always track back downloads, interents, basically alot of things, and know who is lying. Though thats for more serious cases but still happens time to time.

2 Likes

Well in case someone lied, the images above indicate that the game he made was created before the stolen one.

3 Likes

I already did one.
Here is the link to the stolen cafe:

Here is mine: Panda's Cafe V2 (Beta!) - Roblox

2 Likes

threaten to go to court, they’ll get scared

4 Likes

Best you can do is contact their CS and report under DMCA Claim Ownership and wait fora response.

4 Likes

I did.
(3000 Charactersssssss!)

1 Like

I’ve decided to drop it and let them have it, as my v3 is coming out soon. I’m going to be more careful. Let it rust, I’m improving it. Thank you all for trying to help out.

1 Like

You cant contact them directly by email anymore

2 Likes

Send in a DMCA request for the leaked stuff to be taken down, that should fix your issue and get the leaker banned. Unless you have gone ahead and copyrighted your work at a lawyer I believe you cannot pursue any sort of legal action such as a lawsuit, at least in my country you cant.

3 Likes

Sadly I can’t think of anything else but to report them. You could always try confronting them however i dont suppose that would do a lot.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I had mine stolen as well. Same guy who has been attempting to exploit my game every single day. He is also going around to other Roblox sports groups and stealing their games as well. The sports groups are very rattled about it. Apparently he is trying to sell his stolen assets to people, and he as plans to take more. If I ever see a copy of the game in free models, or a place built using the asset I will send a DMCA request. For now, I’ll just send a message to them through “Report Abuse”.

1 Like