What do you all think about my house?

OK! Thanks! I will make sure to do these changes!

Try to make the house more appealing to the player of the game. Maybe add some decoration to the outside of the house, like a nice garden or a garage. It is a simple build, but I believe you can make this house better.

I guess we all have to start somewhere. Try using a reference image or get inspired by other builds.

@MrDurpy01 @Sir_S, thank you, I appreciate the support!

This house lacks any detail, try basing your builds off of reference images to help improve your skill building.

The aligning with the bricks are very good! Most new comers somehow get the aligning wrong. Add a roof. More detail in the window and door. Better choice of selective colors (no offense). Also the different color between the top of the house supposedly the roof, make it the same color, add a roof with shingles and stuff. That’s pretty much it.

Here is another result:

1 Like

Friend for any case I respect your level of construction very much
I wish you luck in the levels that you will progress. I will also give you some suggestions.

• You can change this part of the windows to this image
    Remember always use imagination and creativity first. After seeing my photo Just do a mini-recreation of the photo. Creating the squares and the doors of the windows You could make them with the colour order.

• You can also change this type of roof to this image
    try to fix it just a few or more ROBLOX studs according to what was agreed in the photo making creating 2 blocks in the same position with different colors and not surrounding the main block entirely.

Well after making such suggestions that may be help you, you can keep in mind that maybe I have some grammatical errors that is because I am still learning my secondary language, not natal