What do you like in Shooter games?

So we are trying to make a cartoony Shooter game, and we would like feedback from y’all as to what players like in shooter games and what they don’t. In your opinion, do like third person shooter games or third person shooter games? What features do you think more shooter games should have? What do you think a shooter game shouldn’t have? We will love to hear y’alls feedback!

2 Likes

I like a first person shooter game like Arsenal I would start off with some viewmodels

3 Likes

Things I like in a shooter game is fast movement. I like it so much because I just simply love how I can just run very fast and shoot other people that run as fast as me :joy:. I also like fast movement because then you’ll need to have actual skill to aim good while running fast and it will also be kinda harder for the campers to shoot you if they don’t have the aim to shoot someone that’s running. I also prefer first person in video games because it makes you feel like you are inside the game.

2 Likes

We were originally going to have a larger map with vehicles but based on what you’ve said we will probably reconsider. But do you think it would be a good Idea to have a hard mode like what you’ve stated for the more advanced players and an easy mode for the younger/ not as talented players that is a little more open?

2 Likes

I like phantom forces type of shooter like fast movement recoil custom guns that you can make

2 Likes

Yea I think you should make something like that. You can make ranks for players, and every time, they join in a game with player that have similar ranks, or you can make a whole new area for people that reach a specific lvl you want.

2 Likes

custom guns is a very good idea

4 Likes

I would like to invest bz i love shooters

3 Likes

We aren’t looking for investors right now.

1 Like