What do you think about my First even made car model and render?

Hello, since roblox been downed, im just got bored and made my first model that goes out from all my works i did before.

Model Render

I really like to do something new and instead of Fantasy things i just made my first ever car, lol. Faces amount: 3200(around) (This model i made just for fun and render and it didnt meant to be published to roblox so i even not optimized it)

Im also working as Modeler and builder, if you want to talk with me, DM me at discord: Sakuya Maiden#7228.

Also im searching for % scripter for my project, actually - idea is really good, but i dont know if there even possible to make something like it. Thanks for read :smiley:

6 Likes

Pretty good! But you didnt have to say in the title “I’ve been bored when roblox is down”

1 Like

Oh yea just a bit sleepy, fixed,ty

1 Like

The models look really good!
The only thing I have to say is, roblox is already back up.

1 Like

Exactly , should be " Before roblox was down"

Yea ik, i just meant i did this model before it back up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Honestly, this model looks really good, good job!

1 Like

Looks great, I would make the tires probably twice as wide, or at least 1.5x as wide, here:

then again, i’m not a car expert, just seems like it would look better.

1 Like

Oh yea, sounds fair enough, i think its a good detail i should count in next time :relieved:

1 Like