What do you think about my first game?

I’ve been doing obby for the last 8 months. Yes, Obby. And yes: 8 months. I’ve been playing roblox games for a long time, but I’ve never done them before. Now I wanted to create my own “work of art” and I thought it would be nice to start with something simple. So my choice settled on Obby. I made the game alone to gain experience and understand how it’s all done. But even here I was able to complicate everything and stand out, the lack of any knowledge necessary to create games and problems in coding also contributed to the development time.

I am writing this topic because I really want to get feedback in the form of constructive criticism towards this game, suggestions for its improvement and opinions about this project in general.

Here are some images:

Now you can observe the finished product in the form of a unique combination of two iconic genres for roblox: obstacle course and simulator.

The game itself - :star2:NEW​:star2: Obby Simulator

Thank you very much for your time!

5 Likes

Really cool bro. Suggestion: Add hidden codes at different parts of the obby if you’d like it.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I have already added some hidden codes on the map.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes