What do you think about my game idea?

I am thinking about making game like ‘‘911 operator’’ that you are 911 dispatcher, someone calls and wants help about fire, crime etc. and you send Fire Fighter, Police etc. that for what he/she wants help about. What do you think about it? An example from game I sampled: (911 Operator)

(The map will be 3D and this is just an example)

14 Likes

Sounds unique to me, go for it!

2 Likes

Thanks for giving your opinion!

2 Likes

Definitely unique, however I can see people getting bored of this game easily since it’s just pressing the right button (like cashier at Work at a Pizza Place - I haven’t seen many people doing that role)

3 Likes

I’ve played 911 Operator, and LOVED IT. I would love to see this game executed, but it needs to be done well.

3 Likes

You’re right, but I’m planning to make a much more detailed and time-consuming game that won’t be exactly the same as in the picture.

3 Likes

Good idea mate! You are gonna invite me too I think haha!

2 Likes

you should definitely invite me too man

2 Likes

It is definitely will be perfect if @BURAK1402 making it! Is not it @BURAK1402? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ah nice game im looking forward to play it soon and im pretty sure its gonna be addicting

2 Likes

I’d like to see something like 911 operator, but maybe you could even do it so that you could do the jobs as police/emts/etc., or be able to watch it without just seeing the map

3 Likes

It will be perfect! I’ll try my best

2 Likes

I know! This game is gonna be perfect!

1 Like

I’ll think about that idea, thanks for giving your opinion!

1 Like

Definitely! Games without you is just nothing :laughing:

2 Likes

The Idea Sounds cool, i’d love to see what the game would look like.

2 Likes