What do you think about my Horror game Main menu?

Recently i’ve been working on my Horror game. I really like these old, mysterious but really atmospheric stuff. I used alot of background noises in here, and also my favourite part - the Radio, it really gives alot of a vibe here for me. What do you think?

8 Likes

If I were to rate it out of 10, It would be a 10/10!!!

This is AMAZING!

3 Likes

not bad but i would remove the Blur and replace Text selection animation so the Text just gets a bit bigger when hovering over it.

2 Likes

The mouse becomes invisible when it hovers off of a button. Scratch that.

2 Likes

Everything looks great, but once that rounded gray rectangle hover appears on the menu item it kind of ruins the minimalist vibe. I’d try out some other fonts too.

2 Likes

done pretty well, i like it
keep it up

1 Like

You should save that blur effect for menus on the lobby screen, such as opening Settings, Credits, Help, etc, instead of when you hover on a button. You should also change the font of the buttons from Arial.

1 Like

Bit too basic. There should be a few more buttons such as the settings and stuff, also add the game name in

1 Like

Make the play gui more realistic. Most of the things are great but make the light hanging by a string, and a figure in the distance. If you can add settings and how to play gui

1 Like

It looks very good! The graphics, buttons, sound, and colors make it look better than a lot of other Roblox horror games.

1 Like