What Do You Think About My Map?

I’m currently building a map for my own personal use for my upcoming game, this map was originally from CS:GO called dizzy, I need some feedback so that I know:

• What is good with the map
  • Things to improve on
  • Ideas and suggestions for the map

This map has been in development for 5-8 days.

All work here is built by me solely. All decals here were made by me as well.

All support is appreciated.

Picture from the map :

Map :

Thank you for reading!

11 Likes

looks Great! this map is better than any of my map!

2 Likes

This map looks good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

Bruh. Copied from Arsenal. I’m sorry, but I don’t like this, even if you did make it yourself. It’s just someone else’s work that your claiming as your own.

4 Likes

Did you just unironically say that that map design came from Arsenal? :skull:

2 Likes

I feel like the textures in some area clash with the rest of the scene a bit, mainly the window texture and the weld texture on the “fence”, most everything else looks fine though.
Also while this might just be to be faithful to the original CS map, I feel the spawn is placed in a bit too “dangerous” of a spot, could be shifted away from the edge a bit.

1 Like

The OP should give more context about where this map design was inspired from, it seems it’s a CS map that I never knew about. The decals are good, I can tell those are designed by him. But, I think he should mention that not all work was made by him, so others can know if he’s making something that came from his own ideas or someone else’s.

You’re going to freak out when you learn about Phantom forces maps.

2 Likes

I’m showcasing my new style classic like getting modern and sorry I forgot to credit it!

I like this map a lot but you should add some extra areas that you think would fit in to make it a bit more yours and also I think it would add more uniqueness to the map,

That’s just something I thought randomly but your map looks really good either way👍

1 Like