Thoughts On New Icon
ok the >:) just makes it look bad…
Not too bad! I’d say to get rid of the faces, and make it a little more pop uppy (not a word, but you get the point)
Maybe make actual models of the >:) instead.
Also I feel like the egdes are a bit pixelated, try making it less pixelated
I’m not going to sugar-coat it, but I’ll try to be constructive, give you a starting point on how to improve it;
- The background picture has aliasing (or “jaggies” as they are sometimes called), try taking a picture of the model with high graphics settings.
- The emojis are overused in icons to be honest, just get rid of them.
- The text is bland, it could be more stylized, like “Fall” at the top and a bigger “Bros” at the bottom, with some font color or some sort of layering/drop shadow.
- The model itself doesn’t seem that eye-catching, it’s just the same generic “survival the killer” model with a Fall
GuysBros head on top.
- It looks very strange when looking closer because of the pitch-black background, maybe there could be a slightly darkened, blurry picture of the map in the background? It would make the smoke fit in more.
If this is one of your first times in image editing in general, then good job , but, in all honesty, I do not think the average Roblox player will look at it and think it looks high-quality.
this is the peak of graphic design