What do you think about our game maps?

Heyo! Me and a couple of friends are releasing a game in around a few months. Here are a few of our maps, we’d love to hear any feedback on these maps, questions and feedback from users are gladly permitted!

Regards,

-The North9 Team

• Overall, these series of builds look amazing, I’m eager to see what’s coming up next!
  • Overall, these series of builds look alright!
  • These series of builds are lacking and poor, I’d like to see improvements.

0 voters

• I’d give these maps a one, it looks terrible and needs an entire revamp.
  • I’d give these maps a two, they look very bad and need to be almost entirely fixed.
  • I’d give these maps a three, they look bad and need a lot of changes.
  • I’d give these maps a four, they look poor and need some improvements.
  • I’d give these maps a five, they look ok.
  • I’d give these maps a six, they look alright!
  • I’d give these maps a seven, they look good!
  • I’d give these maps an eight, they look great!
  • I’d give these maps a nine, they look amazing!
  • I’d give these maps a ten, they look perfect!

0 voters

0 voters

14 Likes

If you have a different opinion, please post your ideas here below. Written feed-back with detail is extremely helpful and we’d appreciated, even if not indifferent. Also, below I included some questions you might have about these builds.

The game is predicted to come out around in months, once we find a scripter to assist us later on. So if you’re interested in seeing progress, stay tuned!

How long did each build take?

Each build took around a day to finish equally, some more than others.

Did you use Blender for the builds?

Nope, some parts include Blender but almost insignificantly, perhaps around 95% of each map is made through Studio alone.

Did you involve any free models?

The trees are generated trees and not hand-made by a human. Also, textures for leaves are not made by us and instead found on off-site websites.

1 Like

I have to agree with the majority of these voters, it looks amazing, I love the build quality, light effects and overall atmosphere. I’m a bit confused about the circular object’s meaning in this picture? Is this something for a game you’re making? Picture linked below:

Overall, it’s beautiful work!

2 Likes

it looks extremely detailed, and the use of lighting definitely gives it the cherry on top. I’m assuming the style you went for was Sci-Fi ish, if so you definitely achieved it. The fact that 95% of those maps were made in Studio, it’s insane.

I would definitely rate this a 9.8 pushing to the 10 mark. Keep it up.

1 Like

The circular figure is supposed to be an interesting Sci-Fi aspect as for the main part of our game map to add a interesting and unique feeling to the game as a decoration. Our game is planned to have a tons of lore, so you might see a story behind the mysterious orb fairly soon on release or around that time.

Is the orb by any chance clipping in your terrain?

1 Like

No, the orb is close the the island but does not touch the terrain.

Very details, Fog Environment, Lightning and 9/10 :100: :boom: :fire:

1 Like

Lighting

Lighting is one of my favorite parts of the game if not the most favorite, I love the quality of it, the whole realistic style, the sun rays, the reflections and many more.

Image 1

In the first image, the quality of the build is very good and the design you chose is just astonishing! I also like the fact that you have paid attention to small details that some people wouldn’t notice yet they still make a difference.

Image 2

The fog is very good and everything in there was laid out very well, I like the ‘demonic’ style if that is what it’s called and I like the fact that it looks so mythical.

Image 3

I like the fact that you aren’t just focusing on making the game in just one style and you’re trying out as much as you can which makes the game way more interesting, this build looks slightly magical and mysterious and it kind of reminds me of the easter island.

Image 4

I am quite a fan of floating islands because personally I think that they are pretty cool and this island is no exception, I also like the fact that you didn’t just make the island itself but you also made surrounding structures.

Image 5

Straight away when I look at this build it reminds me of a game called slime rancher, it also looks magical and mysterious and the fact that there are those white beams with particles makes it look even more magical than it already is.

Conlusion

In the end, I love all of these builds and the attention to detail, I cannot wait to play the game when it is released. Keep going and definitely do not give up.

2 Likes

Just added a new survey for some more clearance on it instead of a pile of numbers.