What do you think about this snow showcase?

What do you think about this snow showcase? Note: It is only a showcase that is in process to add more background back, however leave me your opinion or any suggestion to improve it
Dedicated time: 2 days

Any suggestion is ok to improve: D

It should be noted that all the houses are the same, but I am making more different models to give it realism and excuse the blue line behind in the last photo but it happened to me xD

7 Likes

Lovely, I like how you added like a fog effect around the train with the yellowy hue from the light. It so reminds me of the film ‘The Polar Express’, excellent game I will be keeping in touch to see how you have improved :slight_smile:
-uD0ge

2 Likes

I thank you for your comment and of course I will improve it to send new photos of the progress and yes, that film marked my childhood xD

2 Likes

I’m feeling Polar Express vibes from this. The game looks really good and I hope to play it soon.

1 Like

By far one of the nicest builds I’ve seen. I love how the windows have a glow to them.

1 Like

Of course you can play it soon however it is under development and I thank you for your opinion as it motivates me more

2 Likes

Wow, thank You for your suggestion :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

The practical effects on this are really good! Can’t say anything about the modeling either.

Small suggestion though, the car in the second picture looks a little… Out of place? The texture is just a little too rough to match with the housing and such. It also looks a tad like something you’d find straight out of a certain gravity-gun game.

1 Like

That in a free model, however I am making my own with realistic textures but I put it in while to give more fill to the map, I appreciate your comment

1 Like