What Do You Think is The Most Popular Type of Game?

Hi friends. I was struggling with coming up with a good idea for a game, so I just wanted your ideas on what the most popular type of game is. I put a poll below, one for mobile, console, and desktop. Please help.

Mobile Poll

• RPG (Life)
  • RPG (Police role play)
  • Simulators
  • Tycoons
  • Obbies
  • Mystery/Escape room
  • Explore/Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Group RGP (with ranking centers and stuff)
  • FPS

0 voters

Console Poll

• RPG (Life)
  • RPG (Police role play)
  • Simulators
  • Tycoons
  • Obbies
  • Mystery/Escape room
  • Explore/Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • FPS

0 voters

Computer Poll

• RPG (Life)
  • RPG (Police role play)
  • Simulators
  • Tycoons
  • Obbies
  • Mystery/Escape room
  • Explore/Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • FPS

0 voters

If I missed any, please let me know! Also, feel free to explain your answer in the replies!

nowadays on roblox, everybody is playing simulator games, there are so many out there and so many good ones, the only reason on Xbox they play FPS type games is that not many simulator games are made to support controllers, there are only a few and sometimes they aren’t very easy to navigate around.

2 Likes

I think simulators can get very popular, however they don’t last on the front page for long.
FPS games can also get popular, and they usually stay on the front page for a pretty long time.
Tycoons are a bit “out of style”, I remember they used to have the same success as simulators in around 2016. I don’t see many tycoons on the front page nowadays.

Personally I don’t think FPS games do really well on mobile, because the games either don’t support mobile, or the controls are a bit difficult. Because simulators are so easy to control, they’re pretty compatible with a lot of devices, so they do pretty well.