What Do You Think Of My Club Build?

3rd part of a commission, what do you think so far?

Images

Some pictures may not have the walk in bit

Any feedback is welcome! Just no toxicity :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

It looks really good, but the colors of the brick do not match up well with the “neon” strobe light effect.
Maybe make it darker, or a grey-er brown.

5 Likes

The brick colour is to go darker?

1 Like

I think the brick would look much better in a dark grey or white color, other than that looks awesome!

2 Likes

Yes. A light color makes the strobe light effect less noticeable, and doesnt fit into the nightlife club aesthetic

3 Likes

I think it looks great, 8.5/10 Its a little basic.

If you mean like saying its 4/10 or something then thats cald constructive criticism,
" Constructive criticism is a helpful way of giving feedback that provides specific, actionable suggestions . Rather than providing general advice, constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements. Constructive criticism is clear, to the point and easy to put into action. "

2 Likes

This front build of the club is a great start, but here are ways to improve your design:

• I recommend low-ploy pillars, they give off the detail!
  • Make the build a little bigger.
  • Add some stands, tables, etc.
2 Likes

Maybe try to change the color scheme up a bit. You could also maybe use another texture for the brick wall if you want. Other than that, AMAZING!

2 Likes

Firstly rating outta 10 isn’t allowed, considered as spam, secondly by toxicity I mean people coming in and saying things like “It’s ugly you shouldn’t post this” “It’s horrible eww” etc.

1 Like

I’ve not finished it yet, it’s just the front for now.

1 Like

Does this look alright? Which one I mean.

images

3 Likes

Looks really nice so far! I’d make the ceiling higher though.

1 Like

Make the whole thing a bit bigger. And don’t forget to make it more ‘neony’. That’s all!

Really? I think the ceiling is alright?

3 Likes

Is it a small club? And is it like those club games? If so it needs to be wayyy bigger. If it is just a build in a map. It’s fine.

2 Likes

I mean, in my opinion I think higher ceilings would look better. I’m just afraid that if the player jumps they’ll hit the ceiling. But overall it’s your choice.

2 Likes

It’s like the one in Bloxburg, not big like Club Iris.

2 Likes

Oh. Ok then if that’s the look you’re going for it’s perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The first one definitely looks like a good improvement :star_struck:

2 Likes

1 Like