What do you think of my gui

k what do u think of my gui for my game Capture99-

now dont be rude. cuz im not gonna deal with that mess. edited cuz some things i said couldve been offensive idk dont rc

2 Likes

Looks Pretty Good,
You Shouldnā€™t ask people to not be rude you need as much constructive feedback (usually rude) thatā€™s how you can get the best advice/feedback squeezed out of anybody. back to topic it looks pretty good. :ok_hand:t6:

6 Likes

thx. but those r 2 different things. so ye. if its rude ima be rude right back

1 Like

I think doing that is hurtful to the devforum, most people here are normal and wonā€™t be rude back to you.
Also, the post is a little low-quality. For next time, please explain more than ā€œk what do u think of my gui for my gameā€.

It is a nice gui.

4 Likes

ye tbh i dont rlly care about how i make my post. im not trying to be like other ppl on here. when i make a post im usually off of this site

Itā€™s an alright GUI, very simplistic and easy to make. It could for sure use less of a ā€œ3d effectā€. If you would like to save space and keep things more organized, using vectors & icons can also be a good substitute for text.

Hereā€™s an example belowā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s a good start. Personally, Iā€™m not a big fan of the color choice and would pick a color a little darker, but I guess it could fit your gameā€™s theme. One thing you may also want to keep in mind is that sometimes, less is more. As @1XBL said, Iā€™d think a more simplistic look would work out better. Icons instead of text could be a nice touch too, but overall, a good start. :+1:

2 Likes

btw, a color is an opinion not feedback. but thx for the feedback. and i feel icons r messier like. and i dont rlly get ā€˜good startā€™ like guis r not a thing to costantly to get better at like scripting. theres only so much u can do with guis. if u know what i meansss

I really like the shading, I think you did a good job!

1 Like

Looks nice, definitely better than anything I could do.
Only thing Iā€™d suggest (IMO) is tweaking the colors so itā€™s a bit easier to read the text behind it.

Regardless, nice GUI! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there any other ui in your game that you could show us? Iā€™d like to see how you apply this style elsewhere.

ye there is but im just showing these

It looks good, itā€™s a decent GUI and I think itā€™s pretty nice.

I do, however, have a fewā€¦ letā€™s say ā€œissuesā€ with it.

Particularly, the text is very bright and the background may be helping this issue. You could perhaps use a gradient behind it, and change the font from Sans to Fredoka, if it fits.

You could also, if you wish to, add a stroke on the text and make it slightly darker than the text itself.

See if this helped, and, I know, this is 2 years old almost, but I just wanted to give my opinion, so see if you could perhaps do something if you havenā€™t either updated this yet or improved the GUI.

By the way, this is my first major bump, hah.