What do you think of my new Restaurant?

Hello, what do you think of my new restaurant and how do you think I could improve it? :thinking:

Here is the game link

5 Likes

I updated the game right now. I think it looks a little better and I added scripts.

2 Likes

Please have more progress before asking for feedback. There’s hardly anything there.

Additionally, in the future you should always provide pictures of the game in addition to a link to play it. We shouldn’t have to go play the game in order to give you feedback on visuals.

For more info on making a good feedback thread, read this guide:

7 Likes

Ok thanks for your suggestion.

Next time add screenshots, why is there no roof to the restaurant? I’m 99.99999% sure that there is a roof for every restaurant. Also there’s milk standing out in the open? Wouldn’t that go stale by now… Chocolate is an obvious concrete texture and doesn’t really look like chocolate. There’s ice cream models just standing around outside and please put more progress into this build before asking for feedback, add more furniture.

Ok thanks for your suggestion.

I don’t think there is much progress for me to comment, please message me when it’s finished. :grinning:

Find references pictures or take pictures next time you visit a local restaurant and try to replicate something like that first. You will get more of an idea of how the functionality of a restaurant take place in the design.

It would look great with a roof!
Also, add more decorations, there is too much wide space near the middle. Still looks good though! Post again with the finished version!

1 Like

i would suggest that you have multiple rooms, like kitchen, food storage and so on. anyway i like it…

Thanks for suggesting, I will post again when ready.

Personally, I’d say a lot of things need fixing with-in this restaurant. I’d recommend changing the structure of this restaurant and making it look more realistic rather than rectangular. I’d also recommend using textures and decorations for the walls to enhance the look of it and to attract customers. I’d also recommend to add windows and make it more detailed as it’s just plain rectangle with a roof on top with some furniture. I also believe that you should look at some sort of restaurant in real life and base your builds on that so you have something to refer to when building. Overall, it’s a good effort but I’d recommend taking into consideration some suggestions!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion, I’ll keep it in mind.

1 Like