What do you think of my prison build?

Hey there! I was recently working on this prison build for my game and I would like you guys to review it! This is my first time actually completing a build so, please give me feedback on where to improve.

Some things I would like to know:

• How to fill up the space?
  • Is the prison walkway too big?

I was going for a gloomy kind of feel!

5 Likes

plants, we need more p l a n t s

6 Likes

It looks amazing! How long did it take you to make it?

@XXBlauzeXX To be honest with you, I don’t think prisons should have plants…good thought though. Maybe you could fill some space with NPCs, security mechanisms, and simple decorations: hanging lights, cafeteria tables, etc. Oh, and a very important thing - prisoners need toilets :brain:

2 Likes

WHAT , this is amazing i personally think this is great and not much is needed

Looks good, reminds me of the prison block in Fast and Furious 8.

The only thing i’d comment on is this section below;

I can’t quite put a finger on it but the right hand side wall looks odd against the cell blocks if that makes sense?

2 Likes

Details on the walls and floors like marks, dirt and stuff. NPC’s would look cool there too.

Agreed! Thanks for the idea! Will surely add it!

Around 3 days lol. Pretty long for a small build.

@5Feat That’s an amazing idea! Will surely add security mechs and NPCs!
@godferri Thank you soo much! :smiley:
@Vauron It’s probably because of the lighting. Will try fixing it :smiley:
@jumpyfunk Great idea! I sure do think markings would look great and make it more gloomy!

Thanks a lot for the amazing ideas everyone! :smiley:

I feel like that SmoothPlastic texture kind of ruins some of the feel of the build. Maybe try making the floor concrete and put a tile texture on it? Just an idea.

1 Like

Looking sleek! I love the colours and especially the lighting. Only thing Imma say is there’s a misalignment of ~0.05 studs on the floor wall trims in image 2. Also the orange strip should continue out of prison (Image 2), also the chair in the last image and the table both need significant detail improvements, and the bed legs should get more detail too, and you could also make use of the materialvariants for the diamond plate