What do you Think of my Super Hero Logo?

I just made this quick logo for my superhero game, what do you think? Do you have any comments/suggestions?

The game is called Heroes

Here is the logo (please ignore the watermarks :smile:)

Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Please post them in the replies!

2 Likes

Hey!
If this is gonna be used as game icon, then it’s not enough. But if it’s gonna be used in game, like decail then it’s good.

This is going to be the game logo. For example, I would create an image as my game icon, then put this over it.

For example, the Bloxburg thumbnail has an image with the Bloxburg logo over it
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 4.13.17 PM
^ notice the Welcome to Bloxburg on all the thumbnails

This Example is gfx. If you know how to use blender than you are all ready to go.

this is what I made for my incoming car game.

Ok, I understand. If I put it over a GFX or other image from the game, it will be good for a thumbnail?

BTW I like your thumbnail :smile:.

thanks. i can show you how to make gfx if you want.

Ok, but it’s not really related to the topic. Maybe you can tell me how to make GFXs in DMs?

By the way, I made a second logo for my group. What do you think?

it looks outdated, i wont lie sorry. yes we can talk in DMs.

I meant DMs on the Devforum. I don’t have discord.

Oh sorry. I cannot screenshare how to make gfx. thats why it’s impossible to teach via roblox/devforum.

You should make the letters more dynamic and if possible 3d as an example:
descarga
I don’t claim to look similar but at least a few details you can see

1 Like

Looks here and there I feel like the logo design doesn’t fit the hero genre feel consider removing that and making it more interesting something that’ll fit with the game icon, you could add some sort of effect or background so the text could fit. The logo you’ve made looks like something related to a (comic effect).

Include something on it or change the effect to resemble a certain theme of what your game will be you’ll need to experiment into adding different sorts of effects. If I were to suggest anything try finding a proper font the common use looks bland. Always consider using reference images to get little ideas to add to your own in-game thumbnail.

Otherwise it’s alright but there is still space for improvements that could be made to make it more appealing and interesting.

1 Like