What does my obby need?

I am currently a developer working on an obby game, and I don’t have much players on the game. I am having trouble coming up with stage ideas and I need some.

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to achieve a fun obby game, that could pull in some robux, but mainly be fun and stand out from others.
    Along with that, I am making a potential obby similar to the size of Mega Fun Obby.

2. What is the issue? I need feedback on it and ideas for more stages. I am having a hard time coming up with stage ideas for the game.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I don’t have much, I really ran out of ideas for the stages.

Link to game:
Obby Virtual! [ALPHA]

2 Likes

Hello,
The game’s really good! It’s nicely developed and I could see you took your time, I would definitely play it for hours. Only thing that it lacks are stages, making them a bit more harder and adding more. I could suggest adding multiple perks, for example double jump, walkspeed. Even a perk to slow down other players. Overall the games great. Good job on developing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try looking at other obbys and get ideas and add levels I think thats the best way to do it tbh.

Lately, I have been having a hard time trying to figure out certain things like for the noob on the beach to follow the player locally (such as my screen, there is one following just me, but on your screen, the is only one that’s following you). I also am not the most efficient scripter and I can’t figure out how to do things like shrinking platforms or other obby objects/obstacles.

Thanks for the feedback! I just am having trouble with original ideas.

Well I tried it, so basically, you should kinda fix some of the GUI elements for the mobile version, make the lobby with a specific thematic and as well the levels, as it’s on the water u can add some boats, ships, sea animals, be creative, plus there are kinda too many things on the screen and u should make all the GUIs to be in kinda the same color family. Carry on! U can inspire from other obby’s levels !

This obby will have lore, so the boats and other people is impossible. With animals, that’s coming next update. Also, what mobile device are you on? I thought only laptop had the GUI broken.

Also, regarding the too many color GUI’s, I am moving most of them to the topbar using TopbarPlus.

@ThE_BIGCK, @Maxceltare1, and @5Notis here is the new post: Obby Virtual! [ALPHA]