What free software can I use to create UIs?

Hello, I was wondering on how to make a button like this (for settings)
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 21.50.00

Also what kind of (free) software can I use for Mac to make UIs instead of Studio?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I would recommend Gravit Designer! It’s a free software you can download. Photopea is also good, it’s like a basic version of photoshop, look into both and see which you prefer. There may be other options but these are the main ones I would personally use, but like most if you are able to get photoshop then I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

Alright, Thanks for your suggestions however I don’t have much experience though…

1 Like

you can use GIMP for mac its what I use mainly lol

1 Like

There are many similar topics related to this question that has been answered with information including discussed in previous threads.

There are a many free alternative programs to choose from, since your into creating simple UI design programs such as gimp and Inkscape which you can produce a lot of designs in. These are, the more common ones that a few developers use, but they more strive for paid options which produce similar looks.

Any alternative program out there can create UI designs in . Refer;

1 Like

I use photo pea. I find it very easy, and I create really cool UIs. You can check my portfolio.

1 Like