What game ideas would you want to be brought to Roblox?

Yet again, revenue isn’t my main priority nor is how popular I am.

Just how well the game does in performance.

I would love to see a horror game with a story as that would be fun horror games are good thats why piggy is more of a Escape room

1 Like

Piggy is a horror game with a story lol.

The stealth genre is underrated and overlooked in general but also vastly in roblox. A game like superhot or the stanley parable would have great success on roblox. A different concept and feel of a game makes it unique. To be honest, anything different than simulators are unqiue these days by roblox standards.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I never really thought of stealth, although theres games with stealth missions/gamemodes (e.g Notriety)

Yeah, but when thinking of stealth games I think of dishonored (bestgameever). Notoriety has a good fanbase and generation of robux. While not unique, its accurate

I would want to bring a story game to life in roblox, they seem pertty awesome & a bunch of people play it, I want that dream for my developing goals.

2 Likes

If you’ve a knack for scripting, perhaps a procedurally generated game like 1980’s Rogue could work. Mechanics like an inventory system, detection, combat, perma-death, and seemingly infinite possibilities for dungeon generation isn’t common on Roblox.

So like, the game dungeon quest?

Not exactly? From what I remember from Dungeon Quest, there wasn’t something like a floor-by-floor dungeon crawler experience as in Rogue or Pixel Dungeon. Aside from that, Dungeon Quest also didn’t implement an identification system for things like scrolls, potions, individual weapons or pieces of armor you find, etc.
The idea is that you know it’s a kind/make of weapon, but you don’t know what specifics there may be, like being cursed or in other Roguelikes being enchanted.

Rogue in general is a game that is deeply fascinating because there’s just so much that you don’t know for certain because of pseudo-randomness and mechanics like leveling, inventory management and curses weighing so heavily on a successful attempt to get to the bottom.

I’m thinking of creating Arsenal and Phantom force combined but with tribal early human theme

It’s a team based game and it had game mode like fps had, but instead of gun’s you use your Club, Axe,spear, and Shield

It had skin like Arsenal system

So it’s a meele arsenal?

That’s just a sword fighting game basially, lol.

Yeah melee first person game

Weapon type like club and spear are like Phantom force Assult, support, recon etc system

It had game mode similar to phantom force but with small twist

it’s basically about 2 tribe fighting for teritory

How about a game similar to Animal Crossing?

2 Likes

What I like to do is think of a genre that I like, then think “How would I put a unique spin on this?” then go from there. E.g. I like the game MadCity, and thought, “wouldn’t it be cool if there were a prison roleplay but with a fantasy theme?” I then just went into a spiral of ideas, like a mage team, skills (like in RPGs), mail carts and more.

1 Like

I think that’s why madcity done to jailbreak, with heroes and stuff.