What game ideas would you want to be brought to Roblox?

I want to make a unique game that the community will enjoy for months on end, and play for countless hours. I don’t want this game to be a “quick cash grab” game.

Since Roblox doesn’t like me avoiding their formats, I’ll use the format now.

1. What do you want to achieve? A unique game idea.

2. What is the issue? I’m unable to think of a genuine and unique idea that hasn’t been brought to the platform yet.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? Maybe recreate current games but with unique twists, making it 60% of my imagination; although it’s not entirely unique.

What game ideas or anything to adapt to a roblox game to make in unique?

If this is anyway off-topic, like most of my posts have been, please inform me and I’ll edit it.

7 Likes

When it comes towards game ideas, think about the types of games you and/or your friends like. It’s hard to come up with original ideas, then again there’s inspiration. I would recommend thinking of genres that you enjoy and maybe trying to come up with something that makes your game stand out from the others.

3 Likes

I mean, I really enjoy piggy and arsenal. Not sure how I would combine them both and make it unique, lol.

2 Likes

You want a unique idea? Singleplayer Campaign.

There you go, pick a genre, whether it be fantasy, medieval, whatever, and have it be a story driven singleplayer campaign, there are almost no games like this (outside of Half-Blox).

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard story driven games are getting popular now on Roblox. (e.g Piggy)

2 Likes

Seeing as there are basically none of them out there, it would be insanely cool to have a singleplayer experience based entirely around story. (Games like Half-Blox and Roses fit this perfectly, and would be great inspiration for how you design your own campaign/story.)

One of the better things you could do is have it centered around something in the real world, like for instance; The War to end all Wars (WWI) since even in that genre it lacks games of that narrative, so having that be the centerpoint would draw you an insane crowd.

4 Likes

I think that I am known for creating meme games on my group and people seem to enjoy them. That’s because they’re original and they’re basically making fun of genres for being too cliché. On the other hand, I try to make whatever comes to my mind. Like what @supergonks said, there aren’t really any adventure mode games on Roblox. I loved lego games as a kid and I still do now. Maybe a puzzle-solving adventure game with missions, chapters, episode, unlockables, secrets, and much more!

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m in your group and had a good laugh at the games you make.

I just feel like making “meme” games would be a game you’d never return to. You watch it once, then never come back lol.

2 Likes

Wow, that could be very hard. It’s like creating a whole adventure in Roblox. But maybe it can work. I loved the meme games and a full game of adventures can work pretty well too

3 Likes

What a coincidence :laughing:

Not gonna lie, I think I earn more robux than I should for what my games actually are.

2 Likes

I do not have any ideas. But, just a tip. The Roblox VR community is growing really quickly and maybe you can aim your game to be in VR or VR compatible. Actually, maybe you can create a VR table tennis game, and have the regular players without a virtual reality headset spectate the game.

Edit: Maybe you can make VR minigames. Table tennis, chess, checkers, bowling??? And you can play the games with other people around the world.

3 Likes

To be fair, I’m not really looking for revenue. Just a unique game that every could return to and progress each day. (Not simulators)

5 Likes

Well, if you like Piggy and Arsenal…
Maybe you can do a FPS campaign like Halo or COD. Their campaigns are pretty awesome and I’ve never seen something like that on Roblox. It would be extremely awesome

3 Likes

I mean meme games seem to do well.

(200k visits in a day :shock:)

3 Likes

Fair, but it wouldn’t be unique if I’m copying you. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I got inspiration from my friend’s game and his game is also doing well.

Edit: I never got any hate for “plagiarising” it and neither did he. Fun fact, he actually helped with my game.

1 Like

My record is 2 visits, not 2K. 2. lol

2 Likes

I don’t think making a meme game though will do much in concurrent players.

2 Likes

What about a round-based survival game or minigames?

im running out of ideas lolhelp

2 Likes

It’s not about concurrent, it’s about if the players keep coming back and if they enjoy it, that will increase both concurrent, popularity, and revenue.

3 Likes