What game should I make in 2020?

What game should I make in 2020?
There’s millions of games out there on Roblox. For an example there is tycoon’s, simulator’s, story game’s, roleplay game’s and I could go on all day. But what game should I make? I would like to see what the community would suggest me to make. Bonus points if the game idea is unique!

3 Likes

Well you see roblox is full of kids games atm which is kinda CRINGE.,.,.,., maybe make a realistic or sort of FPS game that are next level to popular games like CB:R Arsenal State of anarachy

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea SeemSuusy2. I’ll see what I can make.

1 Like

Most of the popular games have been roleplay games, and still are. Some of the most popular roleplay games include Welcome to Bloxburg, Adopt Me, Royale High, Meepcity, etc. I could go on for hours. These games have seen incredibly high levels of success at their peak times, as most of us know at this point, Adopt Me topping 1.6 million players. This just shows how successful this type of genre is.

However, it’s completely up to you, and what you have the most insight and experience of.

I wish you all the best in whatever game you do go on to make, good luck!

2 Likes

I would point out that this is slightly inaccurate, since while they are role-play in genre, in reality their main plaherbase is built off something different;

Bloxburg - realistic house building
Adopt me - Trading and pets
Royal High - No clue, but I think they have a free catalog
Meepcity - once again house building.

1 Like

I fully agree here, I guess I didn’t explain that very well. The features of these games, however, is mainly for the purposes of role-playing, if you get what I mean.

1 Like

Something unique, there is probably millions of simulators alone. Do something that hasn’t been done before, or has rarely been done. An idea I’ve had is to recreate the old game Twisted Metal. Its a game where you drive cars with lots of deadly accessories into other cars (or people). Its pretty fun and I’ve never seen anything like it on Roblox before. Obviously maybe you don’t want to drive into people, but you get the concept.

2 Likes

Yes that is very well correct.

Thanks for telling and checking out my topic Kdude_YT. Have a great day!

However, do note what @LuaBearyGood mentioned:

I would point out that this is slightly inaccurate, since while they are role-play in genre, in reality their main plaherbase is built off something different;

1 Like

Yes all roleplay games have their own thing that makes them fun to robloxians.

Yes I will xthlla. Thanks for checking out the post.

No problem, happy to help.

30 characters

1 Like

There’s tons of games that you can make!!! I wouldn’t know what to say, make an FPS Game.

1 Like